Stuttering sound and gameplay

Ortasans

Question

Whenever I hit, or interact with something the music, the voice of whatever I'm hitting, and the object all seem to stutter. Yes my drivers are up to date and I've got more than enough computer to handle the game. Anyone else having this problem? It's getting really annoying. 

5 answers to this question

do you by chance use the logitech G930 headset?  I had a similar issue, heres a link to a fix.  follow this exactly.  The logitech drivers are faulty and the older ones are needed to make this issue stop.  http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headphones-Headsets-Microphones/Logitech-G930-Surround-Sound-Issues-and-Solution/td-p/1149101  follow these instructions to a T and it should fix the issue, it did for me

Whenever I hit, or interact with something the music, the voice of whatever I'm hitting, and the object all seem to stutter. Yes my drivers are up to date and I've got more than enough computer to handle the game. Anyone else having this problem? It's getting really annoying. 

I'm having the same issue. My specs are: athlon X II 3.0 ghz, ati radeon hd 4650, 4GB ram, everything up to date. I've tried everything almost. My CPU usage while in the game is almost 100%, my friends CPU usage are very low, maybe that is what is causing the stuttering. Any ideas?