Jimbo's Huntin' help

I need help finding the Farm Cow and the **** Mouse.     I know to go to the farm and the sewers but I can't find where in those areas to put the stuff to summon them out.  Do I have to be at a certain point in the game to get them or something?

Bell's actually kind of obvious. Maybe too obvious. There's a bell on the fence. Use the cowbell there.

The mouse is a bit more hidden. It's almost like he's behind a secret passage. Let's just say that there's some pipes that you can walk around you might not realize.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I saw that bell but it won't let me interact with it so I figured that wasn't it.  I've walked all around it with no interaction icon coming up and I can't shoot it so I dunno what to do with it.

Not entirely positive, but some of the quests for Jimbo can't be completed until you reach a certain point in the main story quest.  The most obvious one is the Canadian Spider, but I think one of the sewer ones (the **** mouse) is also only reachable at a certain point.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 8 months later...

Sewers needs the alien probe...

For the rest, not much, shrinking for some bonus loot though (and nagasaki fart for achievement/friend).

Sadly I didn't notice the path at the 'acid bath' till after the game was long finished... ugh... every battle was one-shottable though. Very tricky area-transition that one...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee