Aborting the snuke ( glitch)( pc )

theatheistchef

Question

When it comes to the final bit of the sequence where you are supposed to ( Right click)  but if i accidentally left click, the animation brings the vacuum to the center and continues to suck and will continue to repeat the same bit for all eternity.      

9 answers to this question

I also have this issue. I have tried reloading my save game about 15 times, to no avail. I also completely shutdown the game a couple time, still not able to complete this event. Now im stuck with a game I cant complete. This is unacceptable for a AAA title! Obsidian get your **** together!

I'm having this problem as well. I tried rebooting the game, reloading the save from two separate points and still get stuck. Please let us know how to get past this or if a patch is needed. 

So the vacuum sequence goes:

STEP 1

Hold Left (Left-Click) and then eventually press Right (Right-Click).

STEP 2

Hold Right (Right-Click) and then eventually press Left (Left-Click).

STEP 3

Hold Left (Left-Click) and eventually press Right (Right-Click).

What is likely happening if you are getting stuck is you are repeating the steps from Step 1 when you should be doing Step 2 (reverse the directions). There does seem to be an issue where the mini-game does not fail if you wait too long in step 2 (thus the hang). Also, the tutorial box for Step 2 is dropping when you press Left and thus you are likely not seeing the new directions to press. These are being addressed on our side. Hope this helps those who are stuck.

Twitter: @robyatadero

Until this glitch is fixed I managed (after 30 mins or so) to get through it by being very quick when letting go of the left mouse button(LMB) and pressing the right (RMB). 

So when it says LMB prss the LMB and keep holding it down.

As soon as it says RMB you need to let go of the LMB and hit the RMB and hold it.

When it says LMB again first let go of the RMB and then hit and hold the LMB again until it is completed. 

Good luck. 

Awesome game - only had a couple of moments of frustration because of the PC controls being unclear but otherwise I absolutely loved it.