I somehow missed learning the nagasaki fart, now I have no idea where to get it to continue.

So I got to the cave in Canada and I was stuck at a glowing rock. I took a look at the walkthrough and apparently at this point in the game I am supposed to have learnt the "nagasaki fart" to break this rock, yet, I didnt....So i thought, no problem, Ill go hunt down randy and it will probably enable a cutscene to learn that fart....well, I found hin at the pta metting hall and hes just on his cell phone saying "the pta will call you again if we need you" or something to that effect.....so my question is,

1. When was I supposed to learn the nagasaki fart?

2. Is it possible to still learn it even though I seemed to have missed the time I was supposed to learn it

3. How could a fart spell that is vital to completing the game be something that can be missed?

Help would be mega appreciated guys! Thanks so much, I really want to complete this game but I have no idea what to do now that I am missing a vital spell to break this rock to continue the game.

Go to Canada, go to the town on the very left of your map.

Then head south, take the bridge across and talk to "The Monks".

You will need to prove yourself by using your Dragonshout and Cup a Spell on the monk on the left side.

• Like 1

I felt compelled to register on this message board just to thank you. I thought this was a glitch as well. They really make you do a lot of searching at some points in the game. I really was about to give up which was frustrating because I've had so much fun playing thus far.

THANKS A TON!

Edited by chedder72

Actually, I think imBanner made the same mistake I did. The bears are actually IN the city to the Northeast (I just found them). When he said to kill the dire bears to the north of the city, and I had seen dire wolves roaming around on the map, I assumed I had to leave and ACTUALLY GO NORTH OF THE CITY. Then I saw the bears in the cave and assumed those were the ones I had to kill. In actuality, at this point, you don't need to enter the cave to get the 3 pelts.

I cant get past the guard in Winnipeg, he won't let me through to fight the dire bears, the earl of winnepeg says" with dire bear pelts I could etc.. Etc..." but my mission objective never updates, it says give the papers to the earl of Winnipeg, but when I see him he doesn't take the papers, he just says this line about the bears, and then the guard is in my way and willnot let me pass... No one else seems to have this problem and there are no videos with a solid walk thru, like I said I seem to be the only person playing this game who cant get past the guard, please help

Go to Canada, go to the town on the very left of your map.

Then head south, take the bridge across and talk to "The Monks".

You will need to prove yourself by using your Dragonshout and Cup a Spell on the monk on the left side.

I went to the town and crossed the bridge, but there was no one there. Just an empty house. How do I get the nagasaki fart now?

Its a chain quest.

Speak to the prince of canada.

They say you need to speak to a person. Head to that person and they say only one man can help who is a prisoner.

Head back to prince. He says he wants someones balls. Go get balls. Head back

Then princess gives you letter. Head all the way west. Follow quest.

Its all laid out step by step in game.

• Like 1