Bug: Goths & Kyle's Backyard

pdoconnell

Question

Platform: Steam

I was assigned the Goth-Kid quest, but went for side quests first. I ended up meeting Satan's wildlife in the west forest, and afterwards was sent home grounded for being out too late. I then had the underpants gnome quest, and once completed met Stan outside, and was told to follow him to Kyle's backyard, which was weird since I hadn't met him yet and it seemed like he knew me. I went to Kyle's house, and could not get in. It was still locked, with Kyle's dad shoveling out front as always. I went to the Goth kids to try to accomplish that quest, but cannot. When I walk up to them, the interact button appears, but hitting the space bar does nothing. The button disappears for a split second, and then reappears. I cannot figure out how to advance in either quest.

3 answers to this question

This is a serious problem that I have to, for the exact same reason.  I heard how to get to the christmas critters, so I wanted to do that, and now Im stuck and it appears I missed something big and need to restart the whole game due to this bug.