Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if Obsidian staff read/monitor these forums? 

Either way, I have the PC version of the game, as I do the majority of my gaming on PC and the last thing I thought I would have to worry about was whether the game would have the option to change keybinds or not >.>

Being left handed and USING my left hand on the mouse means I rebind all my keys to the opposite side of the keyboard (IJKL instead of WASD). I was just wondering if there was ANY way possible for me to get past this road block? I simply can't just swap my mouse to the other side of the keyboard, not only because it's awkward for me, but I have the left handed Razer mouse, so it's also very uncomfortable trying to play like it. I know there's many lefties who do play the "regular" way, so I'm an even bigger minority, but hey, there's gaming mouses (mice?) for lefties, so I can't be the only one, right? lol.

I've been trying to play using WASD but it's very awkward and I'm not enjoying the game anywhere near as much as I could be if I could simply change my movement keys. 

Thanks for reading anyway, I really hope someone can help me with a solution (other than buying a new mouse and teaching myself to play right handed >.>).

Shame they are not here in the first place.

I've been playing well over an hour now, lol very awkwardly but I'm loving the game so far! I really hope they patch in the option for binds too :( I know I'd be enjoying the game so much more if I could play comfortably! I know in general a lot of people like to tweak their keybindings, even right handed players, so it just seems so silly that they aren't in the PC version to begin with. 

• Like 1