HELP PLEASE -Head North- Mission

So I have finished every side quest so far with the exception of jimbos because I have to go to Canada to do so.  I just finished the abortion clinic and got my passport, and picture, except the rats and mice are still guarding all exits to Canada/lost forest?  Can someone please tell me what I am forgetting to do?  I have checked my quest log and the next thing is 'Head North - through the lost woods to Canada'  There are no other quest.  Got the picture and passport - talked to the boys - still rats/ mice in the way??  Real confused, frustrated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-HRM

So I have finished every side quest so far with the exception of jimbos because I have to go to Canada to do so.  I just finished the abortion clinic and got my passport, and picture, except the rats and mice are still guarding all exits to Canada/lost forest?  Can someone please tell me what I am forgetting to do?  I have checked my quest log and the next thing is 'Head North - through the lost woods to Canada'  There are no other quest.  Got the picture and passport - talked to the boys - still rats/ mice in the way??  Real confused, frustrated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-HRM

You need to fart blast the rats. On ps3 hold down R, then move R up.
  • Like 1