FAQ: Builds, Questions, Issues

I have just beat the game and would like to make a thread addressing the concerns or troubles I had in the game.

As well as some builds that I tried out. I would like the point out that I am on PC, so any troubles I had will most likely be PC related.

Tutorial

• I am trying to follow cartmans instructions for ranged magic, but it won't work.

Look for the arrow around the oval, there is a certain sweet spot that makes it rumble. The arrow is not very obvious unless pointed out.

A and D move the arrow back and forth around the oval to find the sweet spot.

• How do I change my to range or change my farts?

Q and E will change your abilities. F and G will use them.

Builds

• Fighter

In the Stick of Truth, I played a fighter and at certain levels certain stats are better for you.

Currently, at max level (15), I've found that the leeching of health only benefits me in certain large AoE situations and using my stomp.

So I generally do not use it, unless I know I'm going to be fighting very large packs.

Later on in the game, things hit for 2k+ and the maximum life steal (leech) I've come across is 250, so it's not very beneficial.

- Armor

Watch your armor closely, there is some armor in the game that DOES NOT give +Armor and therefore will not give you a reduction from enemy damage. It's important you have this as a fighter.

- Health

Percentage is your friend, +5%, +10%, etc. to health is extremely nice as it scales up with you. As you progress later on in the game, you'll notice you will have quite a bit more health than your buddies. It's important that you do, because you buddies end up getting 2 shotted by the end-game bosses.

- PP Regeneration

Passive PP regeneration is extremely nice. Something like a Frost/PP Regen combo. What this means is that you enchant your weapon with Frost.

Then you equip an armor enhancement that gives you PP every time you do frost damage. So in longer fights you don't have to spam power potions.

That's pretty much it, using this base foundation for fighter got me through the game fairly easily.

Remember that Bull Rush is your friend and stacks, this will help if an enemy has really high armor... like ManBearPig.

Story ( May Contain Spoilers)

• I keep seeing things on top of buildings, but I can't access them! How do I get up there?

You get an ability later on to interact with the eye-type things on top to transport up there. It's after you've helped Randy.

• I GOT AIDS, HOW DO I CLEANSE MYSELF?

Go to Ottawa in Canada, exchange $5 in the bank for Canadian cash if you do not have $5 in Canadian cash. Then go to the hospital across the way and cleanse yourself of dire aids.

• Selling items is taking forever... Is there a faster way?

You can double click an item to sell it, but otherwise you still have to select it and click sell stacks for larger stacks.. Unless carpel tunnel if your thing.

I'll add on to this if I can think of more things, until then, have fun!:)

• Like 1

Just wanted the give the warning that certain Chinpokomon are inaccessible after beating certain parts of the game.

Following Chinpokomon are inaccessible after beating the game, if you do not have them after beating the game, you are not able to get them at this time without starting a new character. These are just the Chinpokomon I currently have missing, others may be inaccessible after beating the game as well.

Gunrilla, Shoe, Pterdaken.

12Vbdm8.jpg

Gunrilla is located in the conference room on top of a cabinet in the conference room when you go to steal the tape recorder.

Shoe is located on top of Clyde's fortess, use your ass satellite to teleport to the top of the tower. 

Pterdaken is past the "Elves Rule" graffiti and in the locker next the red flags in the school when you are raiding it.

• Like 1

Another warning, if you are going for the achievement "More popular than John Lennon"

There are 2 people in the game that are only accessible for a brief period during the story that are required for this.

Bishop of Banff and Sergeant Yates

In order to get this achievement you must not kill the Bishop of Banff, spare his life.

Complete the side-quest for Sergeant Yates during the time of the Nazi Zombie attack.

Edited by Bazgrim
  • Like 1

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.

OKAY, so.. Few warnings.

The following Chinpokomon are part of the story quest line, if you do not get them during the story quest and/or complete the game.They are banished to space and time and you can't get them...

Roidrat, Beetlebot, Gunrilla, Pterdaken, Fetuswami, and Shoe.

Roidrat is in Jimmy's attic when you go into the giggling donkey.

Beetlebot is in the alien ship, the room before the facing the captains on the control monitors.

Gunrilla is located in the conference room on top of a cabinet in the conference room when you go to steal the tape recorder.

Fetuswami is by the gattlin gun in the abortion clinic

Shoe is located on top of Clyde's fortess, use your ass satellite to teleport to the top of the tower. 

In addition to the friends above, the following friends are only accessible during the story line... If you do not get them at that time, they are banished to space and time and you will have to start over to get the achievement.

Ike, Big Gay Al, Bill, Lemmiwinks, 

Talk to Ike when you save him on Clydes tower.

Answer the phone when Big Gay Al calls when you're inside Mr. Slave

During the raid on the school, not the raid to break Clyde out, they'll be getting attacked. Save them.

Before entering the fourth grade classroom during your raid on the school, go to the fifth grade class room and talk to Lemmiwinks.

The following weapons/armor are one time only, if you do not retrieve them when you're doing the quest. They will be banished to space and time forever...

Condom Cap, Tinfoil Hat, Alien Probe & Armor Set, Swat Set, Vibroblade, Alien Ray Gun, 

Condom Cap and Vibroblade are found in Mr. Slave

Tinfoil Hat is found down the latter in the central room of the UFO. Right where the elevators are, go down there and defeat the zombie.

Alien Probe, Armor Set, and Ray Gun are found in the UFO. In chests and drops from aliens.

Swat Set is found from the swat team when they get attacked by Nazi Zombies

FAQ Story

• I'm trying to use my sneaky squeaker to get passed the guards, but they keep catching me!

​Make sure you're waiting until the guards walking animations are finished and they are not facing you.

• There's a green flashing on this rock, but it won't let me break it.

​Unless you've learned the Nagasaki fart from the monks, you can't. You learn this during the story.

• Jimmy tells me to go get the flute from the farm, but I go to the farm and nothing happens

​Make sure you have Jimmy as your buddy, enter the farm again, it will play a cutscene.

• It says I'm single, can I hook up with someone?

​No, not currently. (3/6/2014)

• It says I can summon Jesus and others once per day, but when I summon them they go away and never reappear

​Once you've used them and a day has passed, go back and talk to the person you summoned. They will give you another charge.

• I'm trying to make Polly Prissypants my friend, but she doesn't do anything.

​Make sure you have Cartman as your buddy, otherwise it won't work.

Jew Class

I just finished the game for the second time now, currently at 44/50(88%) for total achievement progress... Screwed up a few times, but oh well.

For the Jew Class...

Some people still have high armor, so it's critical that you get this armor down.

Fighter has Bull Rush, Jew has 2 abilities that reduce armor.

Circum-scythe will reduce the targets armor by 50% and put a bleed on them. This is really nice and similar to bull rush.

Later on you get Plagues of Egypt, which requires you to spam WASD and it does something different.

The fire rain reduces the targets armor and lights them on fire, spam alternate S and D. This will generally trigger the fire rain.

It's worth noting there is a perk for that you take less damage from and deal more damage to enemies that are burning.

There are no enemies in the game currently that are immune to burning like some enemies are immune to gross damage.

I didn't do a whole lot of melee with the Jew Class, mostly spammed power potions and used my abilities.

However, my weapon is enchanted with Frost damage. Frost damage will slow your target and skip over their turn from time to time.

Sling of David is nice for 2 enemies if you specced into it.If you have enough PP you can use your Plague and sling.

Overall, pretty much how fights went...

Use a speed potion if you wish

Circum-Scythe

Plague, spam S and D. Enemies are now burning and have less armor.

Melee, enemy is now slowed, should now have extra turns.

Go nuts with whatever spell you wish.

Didn't really focus a whole lot on armor, never really needed to, I wore my starter stuff up to the make over and then the make over until I beat the game with the Jew Class.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this thread or message me.

Edited by Bazgrim

Please, can someone help me?

I've gotten to when Cartman teaches you to cup a spell and throw it on your opponent, but every time I try to follow his instructions, the game doesn't seem to register me pushing the "A" and "D" button. So Cartman just keeps on trying to teach me the spell, and I can't go any where.

Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

In advance, thank you!

Please, can someone help me?

I've gotten to when Cartman teaches you to cup a spell and throw it on your opponent, but every time I try to follow his instructions, the game doesn't seem to register me pushing the "A" and "D" button. So Cartman just keeps on trying to teach me the spell, and I can't go any where.

Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

In advance, thank you!

Look for the arrow around the meter. Your A and D buttons move the arrow back and forth.

There's a certain spot where the arrow needs to be to make it rumble, use the A and D keys to try to stabilize the arrow in the rumbling spot.

Alien ship has the robotbug pokemon just before you get to the bridge i think thats another one.

Correct me if i am wong.

I believe you're are speaking of Beetlebot, which is included in my Fourth post.

Edited by Bazgrim