The fart spell has a bug on 360 version...

KingOfSmash

Question

When I get to the school, (the start of saving Craig mission) the second scene where you fight two ginger kids. I can't proceed. I restarted the checkpoint, turned off the damn console. And even started a new game. Yet, for some reason the dragon shout doesn't work here in this area.

I have done the dragon shout correctly and every way possible but it seems this is glitch has completely halted my game progress. If this was a secondary objective or a bonus mission I wouldn't even be mad at all...however, since this is basically a game breaking glitch. I think this should be looked at ASAP.

I know I'm not the only one...

Great game by the way....just needs a lot of patch work 

5 answers to this question

I got an issue with the fart control thingy that Randy Marsh shows in the toilet any moves i make with my left joystick doesn't move the fart bubble so it just fly to the end of the room and failed and I've been on this quest for 2 hours ...

I'm having the same issue as Alexleb1397. When prompted to rotate the left stick, it has no effect on the fart's movement or trajectory, regardless of whether I'm in the 'sweet spot' (controller rumbles and the on-screen oscilloscope is at its highest frequency). The fart follows a set flight path and consistently drifts past Randy and settles on the floor near the bathroom stalls. I have tried to detonate it as it passes Randy, waited for it to land and then detonate it, waited too long and had it fizzle out, and every variable in between, and every time it has resulted in failure.

NOTE: I am playing on the 360, without the game installed (in case that makes a difference). This is the first real bug I've encountered.

I was in the same situiation.

The solution: change the battery!!! This part of game use the vibration with full and if the batteries are week you cant make the move.

2. nd step: back your game level to easy.

3. rd step: You have to wait when the little brown cloud arrive on floor in the left corner, AND the game will be show right up, so will be patience and You can continue the miracle adventure.