The Ongoing Review of South Perk: Me Edition

Hello.

*pours himself some fine wine, sits by roaring fire*

*starts J. Peterman impersonation*

As many of you know, I post on this forum. 

Whence I learned that Obsidian was making a South Park RPG, I did a spittake in the manor of our lord and savior, Ron Burgundy. This was followed by clapping and looking around, telling people they needed to be impressed via my smile and vehemence. It was an empty room, but still. The idea is there. I'm sure you have it. 

I hath only played a minute portion of your vijeo gaem last night, if only to get the Are We Cool? acheevo for the Jewish class. You see, I love acheevos like I love the ladies. 

I aim to misbehave and by that I mean start a new game with the Fighter class. I know, I know; "but Bryy?", you ask "why the Fighter? It s the comfort zone choice for sissies and people that can't be bothered to have a real challenge". 

That it is, my friends. That it is. 

I will say this: my brief time in the land of South Park, even though it was rushed and temporary, was magical. It was as if a giant slug had attached itself to mine eyeballs and sucked out my capacity for anger. While there were plentiful bugs, I admired highly the robust and full combat system. The integration of cinematics and gameplay, or, to be more technical, narrative gameplay. The graphics were like Walt Disney's wet dream. I will play the many, many Stick of Truth clones that are bound to come out in the next two years. 

So just sit right there and let me tell you all about how my life got turned right upside down, just take a minute and sit right there as you read my adventures as Sir D-Bag the Fighter.

Yours forever, to be continued...

• Like 1