preorder bonuses

redneckdevil

Question

K making this topic is this forums.

preordered the game from steam but cannot access the outfits i was supposed to have.

Now this may not be a bug but maybe i missed the oppertunity to get them because im looking and it says u have to do the tutorials AND get kenny a flower. I did not do the flower but later.

was wondering if i had locked myself out or if they are just not slawning in my toychest for me.

5 answers to this question

K making this topic is this forums.

preordered the game from steam but cannot access the outfits i was supposed to have.

Now this may not be a bug but maybe i missed the oppertunity to get them because im looking and it says u have to do the tutorials AND get kenny a flower. I did not do the flower but later.

was wondering if i had locked myself out or if they are just not slawning in my toychest for me.

I'm having problems with my retail version, when i enter the key for the fellowship kit, steam responds with "Stick of Truth has already been installed"...

Found quite a few people on steam forum with the same issue with the DLC key's not being correctly recognized or something to that extent...

After the house part in the very beginning I got a message saying I had stuff in my chest after I left the house (and gave kenny the flour the first time).

It could very well be a bug, not sure. I got my items though. They aren't anything special at all though, you get better gear at roughly level 3-5 anyway, so it is pretty meaningless in the long run if you want to just keep playing.

I started a new game just to see after the patch because the very first game was when it first downloaded. My other games ive tried 3 times so far is u do the tutorial and give kenny a flower beforebu leave and ive been getting the msg when i step outta cartmans house.

So for me it seems they fixed it. :-)

I have noticed that my character will flash in and out in cut scenes on my first game later on in the game but i havent tested it out with the newer characters so they may have fixed that. I dunno

I have a question regarding the XBOX 360 Bonus Content Codes. When they are redeemed on one profile, is the extra content available for all profiles on that console or only for that one profile. If it is the latter, then is it possible to have 2 independent save games on the same profile that can both make use of the bonus content.

*Background* Gf got the game and redeemed the codes on her profile. I want to start my own campaign but also have use of the bonus content.