Ok i preordered the game a month ago and i am very loving it. It has met my expectations.

BUT where can i find my preorder items at?

Should be at your house in front of the bed after you've done the tutorial.

Ok thats what i was afraid of. Yeah ive checked my box and none of them are in there

I remember someone saying they appeared after he re-loaded the game. You could try that.

Otherwise, no idea. Sorry :( Got mine.

Edited by C2B

I am having the same issue but I pre ordered mine off PSN on PS3 and it was supposed to come with the Costumes for the Ultimate Fellowship DLC. I looked in the Toybox at the foot of the bed but there is nothing in the storage section.

This doesn't take away from the game but it is kind of annoying that it isn't there. 

I preordered the PC version from EBGames.  When I enter my code for the Ultimate Fellowship pack, it says "Product Already Owned" and that my steam account already owns the product this code is associated with.  I've gone through the tutorials a couple of times but none of the preorder bonuses show up in the toy chest when I go back to it.  I was supposed to get the super samurai spaceman pack as well but read somewhere that that was a "marketing mistake" or some such BS with the PC version.

Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

I preordered the PC version from EBGames.  When I enter my code for the Ultimate Fellowship pack, it says "Product Already Owned" and that my steam account already owns the product this code is associated with.  I've gone through the tutorials a couple of times but none of the preorder bonuses show up in the toy chest when I go back to it.  I was supposed to get the super samurai spaceman pack as well but read somewhere that that was a "marketing mistake" or some such BS with the PC version.

Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

Same thing here. Quite upset that I paid for this and didn't get it. Everywhere I look it says Uninstall and reinstall the game. Restart the game. Make a new game. I've tried all these options and NOTHING. Really wish there was some sort of answer from Ubi / Obsidian