Improvement/Patch Suggestion - Easier QTE's

I understand they are important to the gameplay, and I don't suggest removing them, but is it possible to give an option for more lenient QTE's?

At least for the harder ones? Because some of them are nigh impossible if you aren't a expert in button mashing.

• Like 1

Yay, QTEs (note the absence of an apostrophe :p ) that are challenging! That's actually good to hear (from my point of view).

They are a bit too much. I don't have the fastest trigger finger and despite working it off didn't manage to.

Btw. I now made a thread for patch suggestions to improve the game

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65264-general-thread-for-patch-suggestions/?p=1424743

Also listening some bugs I noticed people encountering

- PC Tutorial bug (Roby has seen this already yesterday but I thought it's worth mentioning agains ;) )

- Controller randomly disconnects. Solvable on PC, but I can imagine more of an annoyance for console users.

- There seems to be a freezing issue that *might* happen in the menue. Only read very few reports and don't know if that's already on the solving list

Also , the Save system seems to be a bit wonky at the moment. Haven't had problems myself, but there are some users complaining.

I see you started a more general thread and carried the same info over, so I'll close this one.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."