Problems with the backer page

Hello! Forgive me if this is the wrong forum or place for this, as I've been having a bit of a hard time navigating the forum and the various pages.

However, when I go to my pledge (and add on a few things above my actual kickstarter pledge), it says that I need to pay a second time. Fair enough, given that I added on some things. However, whereas kickstarter allowed the use of Amazon, in addition to Stripe and PayPal, the backer site only lists Stripe and PayPal as an option. Is this correct, or is there some way I can pay with my credit card directly, or use Amazon?

Thank you for your help, and my apologies if this has been asked before.

Guest Matt Sheets

Our Backer Portal is not using Amazon, but you can use your credit card through Stripe.  You can also use a credit card through our Paypal without needing an account.

Guest Matt Sheets

Ah! Thank you so much. So if I use PayPal, then I do not need to have an account?

Yes, there's an option to pay by credit card without making an account.

Yes, there's an option to pay by credit card without making an account.

For which I'm thankful for and use every time, on those rare occasions when I must. :biggrin: 

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts