Your first playthrough class?

Classes  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Your class on the first playthrough?

• Fighter
    • Mage
    • Thief
    • Jew

I'll probably be a thief. I'm usually always a thief for my first playthroughs. That way I can also find out what loot I'm looking at getting for other playthoughs, and usually maximize cash.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Fighter and mage aren't far behind. Perhaps here they are farther ahead of the Jew class because they are more traditional RPG classes.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

With a gameplay video uploaded by someone who got the game early telling me that Butters is an aggro magnet in combat, I think I'll actually take Fighter. Horn of Irritation will allow me to debuff enemies while switching their focus from Butters to me.

That, and Assault and Battery reminds me of Hotline Miami for some reason. Now I really hope there's a lifedrain strap-on.

I'll go thief, because backstabs. Barging into all the houses and taking everything from every drawer makes this choice appropriate.

Also, the fact that all classes play exactly the same is going to be a major complaint about the game. Calling it now.