Obsidian Entertainment is as safe as houses in Irvine!

IndiraLightfoot

This is good news!

Our favourite game devs over at Obsidian Entertainment is as safe as safe can be in the US. According to Law Street, Irvine is the safest city in the entire USA! That's a relief! :)

This increases their chances of churning out new masterpieces each year.

EDIT: Forgot the link/source:

http://lawstreetmedia.com/

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Was it Irvine? A number of years ago I took a trip to SoCal and the only memories I have of it are getting a knife held to my throat.

Luckily, even druggies love fruit snacks, so I was able to defuse the situation.

But the prevalence of Taco Bells and lack of Taco Buenos is shameful.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Was it Irvine? A number of years ago I took a trip to SoCal and the only memories I have of it are getting a knife held to my throat.

Luckily, even druggies love fruit snacks, so I was able to defuse the situation.

That one time is so rare, it's a major feature in the main exhibition hall of the Museum of Crime in Irvine, right behind the garlic vendors.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I like fruit snacks. Where are mine?  ;(

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

I like fruit snacks. Where are mine?  ;(

Next time I visit Cali, I'll bring some. Just as a precaution.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Garlic ice cream and garlic gummy bears!

...the last few times I've been in S. Cali it was only to pass through it on the way to somewhere else. Usually we go E. towards the mountains instead. :)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

mmm, yes, the Spectrum. Got chased out of their parking lot once, at night, for two of us being in one seat, so to speak. 

For some reason, I am extremely delighted to see GSG! That was such a fun time, the countdown! Nice to see you, thanks for posting. 

edit: wait, it's another OP DM reference. I like it. 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

So, garlic ice cream? Where do you get that?

Gilroy.

Or garlic restaurants like the Stinking Rose in San Francisco.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

So, garlic ice cream? Where do you get that?

Gilroy.

Or garlic restaurants like the Stinking Rose in San Francisco.

Or buy an ice-cream maker and try one of the many recipes for garlic ice cream that you can find on the internet.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:p If the part the ice cream is in is made out of metal, doesn't count. If it's plastic ... then maybe. Hehe.

...I miss my mother's old hand crank ice cream maker. Wood slatted outside, metal ingredient container, ice/salt between the two, this handle thing that went over the top, and crankcrankcrankcrank for a couple hours.

Gilroy sounds like a culinary dream.

Garlic snacks are where it's at.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Gilroy sounds like a culinary dream.

Garlic snacks are where it's at.

The Gilroy Garlic Festival is one of the largest food festivals in the country.  Fun fact, my wife is a former Garlic Queen, her picture is up in The Stinking Rose.  :)

I actually miss the smell of garlic in the early morning air in Gilroy.  I live in Morgan Hill now, which is famous for mushrooms, and that is not quite the aroma you want first thing in the morning.

Garlic and mushrooms in a food dish. Mmmyummi. :wub:
Super strong fertilizer smell on the wind ... not so yummi. :wacko:

• Like 1