One week to go! Who is excited!?

Another Obsidian game will be releasing in one week, South Park: The Stick of Truth!

I am very excited as Obsidian has made some of my favorite rpgs, I love how they do dialogue, characters and stories. And I am a huge south park fan and roleplaying fan so this is a dream come true really.

Good luck with the game Obsidian, looking forward to playing it next week and of course Pillars of Eternity at a later time! Who all is counting down the days for this new Obsidian game? Are you South Park fans to aswell as Obsidian fans? What games are you playing to pass the time? Any plans for when the game is released? Will you rush the story or hit up alot of exploration of the city and side quests? Will you be streaming or doing any youtube videos for it? Will you do alot at a time or space you're gaming out for this game?

For me lately I have been playing some of the following: Banished, DayZ, Forza5, Wasteland 2 and my 9th playthrough of Fallout New Vegas :)

I will be exploring and doing alot of side quests when I play and probably uploading some videos of this to my youtube/twitch pages. Probably will play ALOT on the first day it is out hehe, Obsidian gaems always seem to manage to pull me in well!

Edited by kozzy

Another Obsidian game will be releasing in one week, South Park: The Stick of Truth!

I am very excited as Obsidian has made some of my favorite rpgs, I love how they do dialogue, characters and stories. And I am a huge south park fan and roleplaying fan so this is a dream come true really.

Good luck with the game Obsidian, looking forward to playing it next week and of course Pillars of Eternity at a later time! Who all is counting down the days for this new Obsidian game? Are you South Park fans to aswell as Obsidian fans? What games are you playing to pass the time? Any plans for when the game is released? Will you rush the story or hit up alot of exploration of the city and side quests? Will you be streaming or doing any youtube videos for it? Will you do alot at a time or space you're gaming out for this game?

For me lately I have been playing some of the following: Banished, DayZ, Forza5, Wasteland 2 and my 9th playthrough of Fallout New Vegas :)

I will be exploring and doing alot of side quests when I play and probably uploading some videos of this to my youtube/twitch pages. Probably will play ALOT on the first day it is out hehe, Obsidian gaems always seem to manage to pull me in well!

Please tell me you won't do like everybody and choose the Jew class. Besides, we would need to learn more about the Thief's and the Mage's abilities.

I'm super pumped. 

I don't play anything at the moment, too busy with work. 

I pre-ordered the PS3 Grand Wizard Edition. 

Usually I would get the PC version but I need a damned excuse to justify my 60"TV and PS3 that I never use!

Is it just me or is this game a huge mystery?  Not much is being revealed, which is good!

Obsidian, Trey and Matt.  This thing is going to be amazing....

• Like 1

Please tell me you won't do like everybody and choose the Jew class. Besides, we would need to learn more about the Thief's and the Mage's abilities.

I don't think I will pick Jew to start, maybe the 2nd playthrough :biggrin:

• Like 1

Thief and Mage are both awesome. Thief was what I picked on my last attempted play through before going gold. Not sure what I'll play as on my retail play-through.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

Thief and Mage are both awesome. Thief was what I picked on my last attempted play through before going gold. Not sure what I'll play as on my retail play-through.

Well, I do know that I won't be picking the Jew class. If the thief have a lifedrain ability, I'll pick him. If not, Fighter.

Well, I do know that I won't be picking the Jew class. If the thief have a lifedrain ability, I'll pick him. If not, Fighter.

I  don't know, but pretty sure, what thief and fighter don't have lifedrain(if RPG rules satisfated),maybe mage or wizard.More likely exist weapon, equipment or "strap-on",which has lifedrain attribute(Maybe, when you meet vampire kids, something like this will appear) :yes:

Personally, I'm pretty jazzed for the world to finally witness all the insane things I've animated for this project. You are not prepared.

(*coughMrSlavecough*)

lemmiwinks-o.gif

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

They are the Chosen People.

I mean, come on.

So close now! Cool to see some of the people who worked on the game in here!
This was one of those games that was a dream that you would say to you're friends you wish would come out. Obsidian and the South Park writers making a south park rpg, what an awesome idea, saw some videos on youtube and it is looking hilarious and fun! :no:

Not that long of a wait not people! :dancing:

Think I might try a Mage or Thief, stoked how much it looks like the tv show and also I saw that Mr.Slave is in the game, awesome lol.

Edited by kozzy

Personally, I'm pretty jazzed for the world to finally witness all the insane things I've animated for this project. You are not prepared.

(*coughMrSlavecough*)

You deserve a medal.

(*coughMrSlavecough*)

lemmiwinks-o.gif

A great adventure is waiting for you ahead~

• Like 2

(*coughMrSlavecough*)

You did most of the summons, right?

Are there some we haven't seen in trailers?

(*coughMrSlavecough*)

You did most of the summons, right?

Are there some we haven't seen in trailers?

Can you summon Ninja Star Kenny?

ninjastar28fn.gif

Of the ones we've seen in trailers and preview footage, I worked on Mr. Slave, Mr. Kim, Mr. Hankey, and Professor Chaos. Mr. Slave was one of my first big assignments on the project, if you can picture that. Probably watched the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" episode about 50 times. Beyond that, can't confirm or deny anything~ just a few more days! :)

• Like 3