Brian Heins - New Project Director at Obsidian

C2B

More evidence for another project. Brian has worked on the cancelled Dwarfs at Obsidian during 2005/2006 before rejoining in February 2012 as a senior designer on South Park.

Possible South Park DLC? Or a entirly new project?

Edited by C2B

More evidence for another project. Brian has worked on the cancelled Dwarfs at Obsidian during 2005/2006 before rejoining in February 2012 as a senior designer on South Park.

After all the "No DLC" talks by Matt&Trey I doubt it's a DLC. Sequel perhaps if the game sells good enough?

Hate the living, love the dead.

After all the "No DLC" talks by Matt&Trey I doubt it's a DLC. Sequel perhaps if the game sells good enough?

That was 1 talk and it's.... Matt and Trey. Sequel I doubt. Whatever it is its already a thing.

Congratulations Brian btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Forgot that in the OP

That was 1 talk and it's.... Matt and Trey. Sequel I doubt. Whatever it is its already a thing.

Congratulations Brian btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Forgot that in the OP

True. It's only Matt&Trey that said it, but I imagine their opinion weighs a lot when it comes to anything South Park related especially now that they decided to be more hands on with the project. If it's a DLC with Matt & Trey involved I think it would not be a traditional sized DLC, but something that adds quite a lot into the game since they had huge chunks of material they had to cut.

Sequel at this point it very doubtful, on that I agree unless the pre-orders are massive.

Oh and congrats on the job Brian :)

Hate the living, love the dead.