Why can't You pre-order this game with steam in Israel?

It's absured! Many people in Israel want to buy this game and it seems like it was blocked from us for some reason!

Does anyone from obsidian can answer this?

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Considering that the series was aired here I don't think there should be any problem...

I am pretty sure that people will be even more excited about this game because of the jew class!

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Only speculating, but sometimes it's a regional distribution issue. Regional publishers with their own dates, if ones even been signed yet.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm from Israel and pre-ordered this back in 2012 already from GreenManGaming.

Now I can't even redeem my key on Steam. Whenever I try Steam notifies me that it does not sell the game in my country.

This is really annoying. After having all those pointless delays, now I can't even play the game.

Could you at Obisidian, being the developers, please look into this matter.

Hi Tpek,

I'll pass this along here to see if we can get an answer. I would also recommend contacting Ubisoft regarding this at http://support.ubisoft.com. As the publisher, they handle where and when the game will be unlocked regionally and coordinate that with Steam.

Thanks,

Darren

• Like 1

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Hi Tpek,

I'll pass this along here to see if we can get an answer. I would also recommend contacting Ubisoft regarding this at http://support.ubisoft.com. As the publisher, they handle where and when the game will be unlocked regionally and coordinate that with Steam.

Thanks,

Darren

Thanks.

I tried Ubisoft support but they've yet to give me an answer, and Steam's support only gave me a silly automated response.