While ive seen lots of stuff about character customization and talking about character customization I havn't seen anything confirming some basic staples.

1. Will there be male/female choice for the main character?

We've seen clips of multitude of choices for making a character and some of them deffinitly look female so are we able to make male/female characters or will it be a male character dressed as a girl aka kenny?

Major spoiler, short answer maybe.

There is a way to play as a female. Unless things have changed in the past few months, there's a section in the game where you have to do a quest involving Kenny and I'm pretty sure Matt Stone mentioned something about sex changes and it might be possible to change genders during that quest. Although, I get the impression it'll be more akin to how they have kenny dressed as a girl than a real boy/girl swap. Who's to say though with those guys. They were hesitant to say yes or no specifically when questioned. Though that was several months ago and things may have changed.

Edited by Falkon Swiftblade
  • Like 2

Major spoiler, short answer maybe.

There is a way to play as a female. Unless things have changed in the past few months, there's a section in the game where you have to do a quest involving Kenny and I'm pretty sure Matt Stone mentioned something about sex changes and it might be possible to change genders during that quest. Although, I get the impression it'll be more akin to how they have kenny dressed as a girl than a real boy/girl swap. Who's to say though with those guys. They were hesitant to say yes or no specifically when questioned. Though that was several months ago and things may have changed.

That would be hilarious.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

If Trey is to be believed, you can get a girl skin after completing a particular level.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 2 weeks later...

What he said came off as being a joke -- Although the whole girl skin just sounds like it'll be a male character cross-dressing as a girl which I'd admit is a bit disappointing. I get that it's South Park, and everything, but it's also an RPG and it would fun to whoop Cartman's ass as a female Jew or something.