HOUSE OF CARDS S2 OMG!

Bryy

If Kevin Spacey is in it, I'll watch it at some point.

Btw, we do have an ongoing thread for TV/serial series, as well as movies, these days. :)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I do. I've watched three episodes so far, and the first was gripping as hell.

"Did you think I'd forgotten you?"-mirror monologue scared the Bejebus out of me! :w00t:

That was fantastic.

And I'm on the final two. Finishing up tonight.

• Like 1

Anyone else watching? I just started.

Excellent series and I am excited to start watching Season 2, thanks for the reminder :dancing:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So how many of you watched the original UK House of Cards?

Ian Richardson as Francis Urquhart -  So Kevin Spacey's role, but tall, gaunt, white haired, with that cold and precise English accent and ever so pleased delightful smirk as he makes the asides to the camera.

http://youtu.be/nwpyaijXMIk

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So how many of you watched the original UK House of Cards?

Ian Richardson as Francis Urquhart -  So Kevin Spacey's role, but tall, gaunt, white haired, with that cold and precise English accent and ever so pleased delightful smirk as he makes the asides to the camera.

http://youtu.be/nwpyaijXMIk

S1 was best by far.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

(Series 1 of the British House of Cards, and Cracker are probably my fondest remembered dramas of all time. Still haven't seen the US version. HoC that is, I did see the US version of Cracker, "Fitz", and it wasn't particularly good)