Stephen Fry destroys Russia

Tagaziel

Oh my stars and garters. A good example of a waste of resources. This man should not be allowed to be breathing air when there are pigs far more useful than him that could be breathing it instead. He should not be allowed to eat, to use electricity to light his office, to use gas to warm his house. He is simply put, not worth the carbon he's made out of.

• Like 3

Always laugh when I read 'destroy', 'annihilate' or any other violent verb for a verbal takedown.  Was pretty funny to watch, even though Fry just irritates me for some reason

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Always laugh when I read 'destroy', 'annihilate' or any other violent verb for a verbal takedown.  Was pretty funny to watch, even though Fry just irritates me for some reason

I don't use these terms, but it's Plan Ackbar.

• Like 1

Stephen Fry is a very clever man, and often merrily polite. Here he's showing restraint of the highest kind. When that official starts referring to the first angel falling from the sky (think Diablo 3), you can see Stephen cringe, but he handles this gallantly. Speaking of games and Stephen Fry, I just love his VO in Little Big Planet. Many kids will have fond memories of him all over the world, and that's all for the greater good. :)

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

http://gawker.com/stephen-fry-hands-anti-gay-russian-lawmaker-his-ass-1447405079

Beautiful. I'm shocked that such a creature was elected to an office of responsibility.

Who Are All These People, and Why their conversation must be so important for us?

There is no you and them, there is just the matter at hand. I know it's hard to grasp for someone so obsessed about nationalities and cultural and racial differences. 

FYI : Stephen Fry, along with Elton John and George Michael perhaps, are the grand Gaylords of Britaintm. They speak and people listen. 

• Like 2

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Oh my stars and garters. A good example of a waste of resources. This man should not be allowed to be breathing air when there are pigs far more useful than him that could be breathing it instead. He should not be allowed to eat, to use electricity to light his office, to use gas to warm his house. He is simply put, not worth the carbon he's made out of.

You saved me having to make a post, you have summarized my view 100 %, well done young grasshopper  :thumbsup:

But now I know what Cultist looks like :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't think I'm being cruel if I point out that the first man to agree with you is probably Stephen Fry. He's had a lifelong struggle with his sense of self-worth, including depression and attempted suicide.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Milonov is a religious nutjob. He also proposed to ban theory of evolution from schools, ban MTV for "immorality", and grant "citizenship rights" to human embryos.

So he is sort of like a Russian Michelle Bachman or Rick Santorum?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

http://gawker.com/stephen-fry-hands-anti-gay-russian-lawmaker-his-ass-1447405079

Beautiful. I'm shocked that such a creature was elected to an office of responsibility.

Who Are All These People, and Why their conversation must be so important for us?

There is no you and them, there is just the matter at hand. I know it's hard to grasp for someone so obsessed about nationalities and cultural and racial differences. 

FYI : Stephen Fry, along with Elton John and George Michael perhaps, are the grand Gaylords of Britaintm. They speak and people listen. 

Well, Stephen Fry to me is an intelligent enquiring mind, that cares about other people. 

I wouldn't call him a gay spokesman. Rather, a spokesman who is gay.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So he is sort of like a Russian Michelle Bachman or Rick Santorum?

I don't know who those people are, but probably, if they are religious nutjobs.

Milonov is a typical parliamentary from Russia's ruling party. As such he has one function and one alone to be loyal like a puppy and sign any paper that comes from above. Do that and he can act the full retard otherwise.

Edited by Fighter

Do these Histerion's are idols (heroes) of modern Western society? Really? :blink: Do you understand how it's... strange?

I don't think I'm being cruel if I point out that the first man to agree with you is probably Stephen Fry. He's had a lifelong struggle with his sense of self-worth, including depression and attempted suicide.

Well, nice for him that he's managed that then.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Oby, do you consider Vitaly Milonov a good representative of Russia?

That's an excellent question and one I want to know  Oby's answer to

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, excellent question that's not at all loaded.