Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

It's taken a while, but I can now make high quality Orcish armor

90tf6mm.jpg

Rules of Engagement:

Rule 67:  Do not engage an Orc wearing full Orcish armor.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That's a rather lovely cavern.  I wish I could build my manor in here, or at least pitch a tent or something.

kZE4vbp.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Not in a cavern, but you do get your choice, or all, to build on the coast, or way up in the mountains, or lakeside. Cold, northwestern beachfront property ... or central mountains, with even more snow ... breezy lakeview atop a cliff ... and one other I'm forgetting. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Not in a cavern, but you do get your choice, or all, to build on the coast, or way up in the mountains, or lakeside. Cold, northwestern beachfront property ... or central mountains, with even more snow ... breezy lakeview atop a cliff ... and one other I'm forgetting. 

Yeah, I built my manor near Falkreath

7pqrFUP.jpg

z0XViQ5.jpg

Real pretty view out the back

jKA2wik.jpg

It's not finished yet, but it's getting there.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Everyone does, given the options are more accurately labelled lakeside, tundra and swamp.

This suddenly makes me want to build a castle in the swamp.  Sure, everyone said I was daft to build a castle in the swamp, but I built it all the same.  It sank into the swamp.  So I built another one.  That one also sank into the swamp.  So I built a third castle.  That one burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.  But the fourth one, oh, the fourth one is still standing.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Actually it's "and". You can build on all locations if you have the gold and materials to do so (and match the requirements for the Thane to be willing to sell you the land).

Sorry for so many pictures, but I had a lot of fun in PVP today. :)

Doors of Pharros, serve me well...

2014-06-22_00003eojvy.jpg

2014-06-29_000131zjcg.jpg

Oh, you will need your mommy...

2014-06-29_00030q4k3m.jpg

Because your death comes from above.

2014-06-29_00031zvkpv.jpg

Another victim...

2014-06-29_00005i5jfg.jpg

All too easy.

2014-06-29_00006a1kkf.jpg

Bros, say cheese...

2014-06-29_00055unj2a.jpg

You are a shame to King Jeremiah...

2014-06-29_000737dj0e.jpg

Change of location...

2014-06-29_00077qfj81.jpg

Bro, give me a hug!

2014-06-29_00101pgks5.jpg

If you don't give me a hug, then die!

2014-06-29_000812zkl2.jpg

Dude, I don't know, but your face is ugly...

2014-06-29_000846ckgs.jpg

2014-06-29_0008514jhu.jpg

Believe me! I had no choice. Your face was so ugly...

2014-06-29_000895oji9.jpg

Bro, I can feel your pain, your rage... what a sweet moment...

2014-06-29_00102cikqq.jpg

This place belongs to me!!!

2014-06-29_00097xxjhw.jpg

Oh look, a mage...

2014-06-29_00019k5kjm.jpg

You will suffer the destiny of the others...

2014-06-29_00021wrj5b.jpg

Welcome and goodbye!

2014-06-29_00023tpkr0.jpg

Next step: Dragon Remnants covenant. Hopefully my Soul Memory isn't too high...

2014-06-29_0010945jzf.jpg

• Like 2

BGMain_2014_07_01_23_57_01_643.jpg

is there a point in dual-classing her? or it's too late and she would be better off as a straight up fighter?

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

BGMain_2014_07_01_23_57_01_643.jpg

is there a point in dual-classing her? or it's too late and she would be better off as a straight up fighter?

If you dual-class a human in 2nd edition then you can't use the original class until your new class reaches the same level or higher. It never seemed like a good idea to me

but if your party can carry dead weight until the character's classes even out then it will probably make the combat more interesting because you're handicapped to start with and then you have a character who is more flexible at the end. Also, this could be wrong but I think in 2nd edition if you multiclass a human then you're limited by all the class weapon and armour restrictions. In other words if you went cleric you wouldn't be able to use blades anymore and if you go mage then you can hit things with a stick or sling but not much else and forget about wearing armour. 

• Like 1

oh, I see. thanks ;) currently she is pulling the whole party tbh, so I guess that settles that 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Thinking about it I was slightly wrong about the weapon restrictions, Imoen was a thief/mage and she could wear leather. I'm pretty sure clerics and druids do have limitations because of their ethical codes but otherwise once you even out you ought to be able to have a fighter/mage who can wear plate and swing a broadsword, but won't be able to cast spells while wearing armour. 

Edited by Serrano

IIRC, the penalty on Mage/Thief was that you could wear leather armor, but you couldn't cast spells wearing leather armor.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I've never been a proponent of multi/dual class characters, particularly in a game that lets you field a party of 6.  Fighter/Cleric is about the only multi/dual class combo I somewhat like, mainly because there's almost no drawbacks.  No edged weapons, but you can still **** **** up with a mace or flail.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I usually roll as a fighter/thief in NWN and IWD games. I actually tried to beat BG 1 just to have a character leveled from the start by me, to have a proper dual-class, but that game is so horrible I had to drop it 2/3rds through 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I went through most of IWD2 with two characters, a Barbarian/Sorcerer and a Fighter/Cleric. Eventually got overwhelmed though, but only after two-thirds to three-quarters through the game.

2nd Edition dual-classing I don't want to think about though, so I guess this post is kind of irrelevant.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Some Mario Kart 8 100cc time trial action.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgq7kkMbGs

I definitely need to do a bunch of time trials on each course to get comfortable with the best lines, find shortcuts, and get comfortable pulling tricks off jumps and drifting around corners before going back to grand prix mode.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I've never been a proponent of multi/dual class characters, particularly in a game that lets you field a party of 6.  Fighter/Cleric is about the only multi/dual class combo I somewhat like, mainly because there's almost no drawbacks.  No edged weapons, but you can still **** **** up with a mace or flail.

I'm a huge fan of Cleric/Mage myself because it's so flexible and there is so much room for experimentation with both spell books to draw from.  

I usually roll as a fighter/thief in NWN and IWD games. I actually tried to beat BG 1 just to have a character leveled from the start by me, to have a proper dual-class, but that game is so horrible I had to drop it 2/3rds through 

I always play Fighter / Thieves in D&D games.

sonsofgygax.JPG