Stick of Truth has gone gold

I'm the guy who has to sweep up afterwards. :(

But yay. Part of me was thinking they actually finished already and were waiting for a marketing window. But if they just went gold, I'm going to be skeptical of my own conspiracy.

• Like 4
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's a green shirt! After it!!!

(And now it's DLC... greeeeeeat) :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'll be the one barging in far too late and I'll be partying like it's 1999, coz that's when South Park's popular feature-length film Bigger, Longer and Uncut was released. Btw, that sounds like a knackwurst sausage.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I'll be the one listening to the Ghetto Avenue Boys on my boombox, remembering the time that I was also once in a boy band.

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Well, traps obviously never say they are...

And now you're locked in the room, 5 floating green shirts surrounding you. Are they floating shirts? Or invisible people wearing green shirts? Does it matter? Do you care now?

Can green shirts even hurt you? Are you willing to stay around to find out. Or run, run like hell?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'll be the one wearing a green shirt

Is this a trap? :)

nope!

Thread just got weird.

I just got a free gift copy off NeoGAF. Oh, my love/hate for that site.

i can just disappear again into the shadows like i did after the kickstarter then, if im just making things weird :)

No way.

More devs on the forum!!!!!!!

Agreed, we've lost developers that post, but don't gain as many.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."