Totally looking for beta testers for a game I totally made

Bryy

Hey, you! Yes you! The guy/girl reading this thread!

Do you own a PC/Mac/Linux Thing? Do you like RPGs? Do you like H.P. Loveraft? Horror genre? Adventure games?

Well, it just so happens that my team and I have been making an RPG-Adventure game over the past year or so, and we've been in beta testing for about... a while. We're just now waiting on all our VO to get in. When you are not paying anyone, people tend to take their time. It's not a Cthulhu Dating Sim. Don't listen to those that say it is.

Anyhow. The good news is that the gameplay is 99%. All of the functions and mechanics are in. Art is 99% (UIs and title). I just need a courageous band of brothers for the final round of beta. I also have a few rules that I would be giving you, some would be following X in the story and others Y. You get the idea.

Any takers?

It roughly will take up an hour to an hour and a half of your time. The engine we are using is Ren'Py, a Python-based visual novel engine that has been gaining Steam on Greenlight. Do you see what I did there? Speedrunning it, I have been able to do the thing in fifteen minutes. 

Ren'Py is also known for dating sims, but once again, it is not a Cthulhu Dating Sim.

Not Cthulhu Dating Sim, not interested.

If any of you steal my "Deep One Dating" idea, I will hunt you down.

On-Topic: I've found that my schedule is hectic at best, but would be willing to take a crack at it.

"TL;DR: Schlongs make you catch the gay and are too woke." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"if you behave we will let you visit the adoption event" - InsaneCommander

"You cracked the case, it wasn't meant to be nice." - Malcador

"Obi-Wan Kenobi - Whelp, that was a waste of time." -Hurlshort

"I was just waiting to see what bad thing was going to happen when they went through Serbia, but thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

I was going to participate before I saw the screenshots. Euw.

It can't be all bad if it has a Velociraptor bobsled team.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg