Which class do you want to see covered in the next update?

Which class do you want to see covered in the next update?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Which class do you want to see covered in the next update?

• The Leaders of the Band (chanters and priests)
    • The Front Line (fighters and barbarians)
    • The Mob Rulers (wizards and druids)

The Front Line--need to compare and contrast it with The Heavy Hitters.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Physical Education or Double Mathematics.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I would like some history and lore to go along with the class updates. What are some famous wizards in the world of PoE? What druid enclaves exist, if any? What are stigmas and traits associated with classes - and why?

With that in mind: Wizards!

• Like 2

Wizards, I want to see how the magic in PE works in-universe, i.e. like if it's genetic or anyone can do it.

Well, it's pretty clearly a matter of class. You should have chosen a different class at puberty during the class-selection בר מצווה if you wanted to use the magicks.

Edited by AGX-17

I wonder why there are so many people asking for the Chanter, when I feel like we've already had an update dedicated to them.

Anyways, Mob Rulers for me, mainly for the Druid because we know anything about them except for the fact that they can shapeshift.

Voted for "The Leaders of the Band". I'm interested in seeing how similar (and different) in design they will be from 4th ed. D&D leaders. I quite enjoyed playing as a Warlord because of all the "indirect" damage and planning necessary to get the most out of his abilities. Though it seems the Paladin will fit a more similar niche I'm still curious about how priests and (especially) chanters will work.

I voted for Front Line... In Baldur's Gate,  the fighter class is strong, but rather boring.  Even in more recent cRPGs (NWN) the fighter is kinda boring as they don't have any skills that another class couldn't take.   As for barbarians, I've never really enjoyed playing them in D&D based games because the benefits are outweighed by the cons (inability to wear heavy armor.  So I'm very curious to see what Obsidian does with them in PoE to make them interesting.