Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter

LordCrash

You guys shouldn't be supporting this game because the developers are sexist and don't believe in reasonable gender representation in this game so we need to .....oh wait ....this was explained to me before, I was wrong about this studio, they aren't sexist . Okay..." SJ outrage mode off "

Back to your conversation  tongue.png 

413.gif

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You guys shouldn't be supporting this game because the developers are sexist and don't believe in reasonable gender representation in this game so we need to .....oh wait ....this was explained to me before, I was wrong about this studio, they aren't sexist . Okay..." SJ outrage mode off "

Back to your conversation  :p 

I've got to hand it to you Bruce, you can parody yourself quite well.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

With the location and date of the game one has to wonder whether Jan Hus, and his spreading of John Wycliffe's semi-heretical doctrine, may play a part in the narrative. It seems too juicy and momentous an opportunity to overlook, an in depth examination of how the Hussite wars came to be.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I always waiting for realistic sword fighting RPG, i am bored with "magical special effects" given to warriors and rogues in most games, DA:O have a decent sword fighting for warriors and rogues although still have some magical effects given, and DA become worsen in the sequels with Japanese anime magical moves. That is why i like Oblivion and Skyrim even though it's FPS mechanic, because i can create pure warrior and rogue class.

Even though i do love hybrid classes, but i prefer a warrior being a warrior without any magical effects if i want to play as a warrior

• 2 weeks later...

With the location and date of the game one has to wonder whether Jan Hus, and his spreading of John Wycliffe's semi-heretical doctrine, may play a part in the narrative. It seems too juicy and momentous an opportunity to overlook, an in depth examination of how the Hussite wars came to be.

This should be dated pre Jan Hus execution but his preaches may be mentioned in first Act, but I believe that next acts will touch Hussite movement a lot if they make it into development

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 2 months later...

Another video update + new features in alpha:

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 1 month later...

New video update, today more on technical side of art department. Also mr. Sawyer is commenting it on YT, nice to see you are following KC:D as well!

cheers

• Like 1

^ Sad to hear the graphics are being held back by the consoles, but that is an unfortunate reality of cross-platform development, I guess, and at least they're honest about it.  I am impressed by the amount of work they are putting in to make the game historically accurate.  I can't wait to see what the combat looks like.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

E3 teaser

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Prolonged teaser aka E3 trailer:

• Like 1

Chilloutman I hope this game delivers on the entertainment factor , if not I am holding you and your fellow countrymen personally responsible when I demand my refund !!!  :p

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Chilloutman I hope this game delivers on the entertainment factor , if not I am holding you and your fellow countrymen personally responsible when I demand my refund !!!  :p

Ok, I can live with that :)

• Like 1

Ok, I can live with that :)

I respect people who are prepared to stand by there countries products and services, you are not making excuses for shoddy workmanship. Well played  :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Nice to see it coming along.  I believe the tentative release date is approximately a year from now, my guess is that it will wind up slipping (like all Kickstarter projects do) and release toward the end of 2016 or early 2017.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Nice to see it coming along.  I believe the tentative release date is approximately a year from now, my guess is that it will wind up slipping (like all Kickstarter projects do) and release toward the end of 2016 or early 2017.

target is summer 2016

E3 presentation:

• Like 1

Josh was on both of Warhorse and liked it

https://twitter.com/jesawyer

E3 presentation:

The combat looks really good.  It definitely needs some polish, but for a preliminary implementation I think it looks great.  I'm a bit sad that polearms will likely not make it into the game, but I can understand why.  Something like a poleaxe would require a whole new subset of animations for slashing with the axe blade, smashing with the hammer, thrusting with the head spike, thrusting with the butt spike, and blocking with the shaft, not to mention using any polearm that has a hook on it to dismount riders.  I guess I'll have to live out my bec de corbin fantasies elsewhere.  :(

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I really hope this spurs a new genre of games, the historical RPG one might say, meticulously researched and in depth real world settings with fictional derring do for the protagonist to indulge in. I was especially captivated to hear of the AI that Warhorse are trying to implement, something like the old Ultima living world, but more adaptive. Nice to see such ambition and innovation championed.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I really hope this spurs a new genre of games, the historical RPG one might say, meticulously researched and in depth real world settings with fictional derring do for the protagonist to indulge in. I was especially captivated to hear of the AI that Warhorse are trying to implement, something like the old Ultima living world, but more adaptive. Nice to see such ambition and innovation championed.

Absolutely, I'd love to play more historical RPGs, and in all types of locations and time periods too.  I'd love to see a historical RPG set in China during the Three Kingdoms period, or an Aztec RPG set a little before the Spanish conquistadors arrived, or an RPG set in Victorian Era England, like the new AssCreed, minus the AssCreed nonsense. 

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Absolutely, I'd love to play more historical RPGs, and in all types of locations and time periods too.  I'd love to see a historical RPG set in China during the Three Kingdoms period, or an Aztec RPG set a little before the Spanish conquistadors arrived, or an RPG set in Victorian Era England, like the new AssCreed, minus the AssCreed nonsense. 

After watching the Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2010 I agree with that absolutely, the intrigue, culture and almost every detail of the setting would lend itself to an absolutely masterful game. Playing someone like the humble Cao Cao watching his rivals and enemies from under lowered eyes, waiting for the chance to pounce upon and manipulate them.

Tea for the teapot!

• 2 weeks later...

New alpha build 0.4 is out: