Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter

LordCrash

Is there anything interesting to do at all? You're a peasant plowing the fields all day or what?

I want to be a witcher.

Its alpha, not much to do right now, one or 2 small quests and archery. However it seems its not game for you, no monsters to slay...

No monsters to slay ? Unacceptable !!!!

The developers need to be sent to jail for misleading the KS fans, how is there implementation of Romance going? Pease tell me they will have Romance in this game?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Is there anything interesting to do at all? You're a peasant plowing the fields all day or what?

I want to be a witcher.

Its alpha, not much to do right now, one or 2 small quests and archery. However it seems its not game for you, no monsters to slay...

The developers need to be sent to jail for misleading the KS fans, how is there implementation of Romance going? Pease tell me they will have Romance in this game?

Irony is strong in this one

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Yes.

There will be romance.

The enemy swords and axes will make passionate love with your head.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Is there any releasedate?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is there any releasedate?

I believe it's tentatively scheduled for Q4 2015.  As with any crowdfunded game, I fully expect that date to slip.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Thanks!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 1 month later...

New video update is up:

spoiler alert - not for SJW

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

New video update is up:

spoiler alert - not for SJW

Nice update with lots of fairly detailed and honest insight into the inner workings of game development.  The #shirtstorm joke at the beginning was cheesy, but I got a chuckle out of it.  I'm glad they're not putting up any more stretch goals just for the sake of stretch goals.  Hopefully they'll still have some more funding come in, but without having to add more stuff that would further stretch them thin and/or prolong development.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 3 weeks later...

New alpha update 0.2 is out now with alchemy

- including rude language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDa7TgZ78HY&list=UUkiORf6M-0s9sTuO4VK4DOg

• Like 2

Well its strange as its not set in east europe :)

The game takes place in the Kingdom of Bohemia (modern day Czech Republic) in 1403, which, I think(?), qualifies as Eastern Europe.  Either way, I was quite impressed with the alchemy mini game, I like it a lot.  I also really like the map.  Good to see this coming along nicely. 

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

The game takes place in the Kingdom of Bohemia (modern day Czech Republic) in 1403, which, I think(?), qualifies as Eastern Europe.  Either way, I was quite impressed with the alchemy mini game, I like it a lot.  I also really like the map.  Good to see this coming along nicely. 

Well Czech republic have almost same location as Austria (in relation to east/west), do you consider Austria east Europe? :)

Edited by Chilloutman

Well Czech republic have almost same location as Austria (in relation to east/west), do you consider Austria east Europe? :)

I guess my mind always goes back to the Cold War Eastern Bloc when someone says Eastern Europe, of which Chechoslovakia was a part of.  You're right, though Czech Republic is pretty much smack dab central Europe.  Regardless, let's not quibble about technicalities, since it's pretty much meaningless anyway.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

All former commie is Eastern Europe.

Like Germany? :)

You guys shouldn't be supporting this game because the developers are sexist and don't believe in reasonable gender representation in this game so we need to .....oh wait ....this was explained to me before, I was wrong about this studio, they aren't sexist . Okay..." SJ outrage mode off "

Back to your conversation  :p 

• Like 3

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You guys shouldn't be supporting this game because the developers are sexist and don't believe in reasonable gender representation in this game so we need to .....oh wait ....this was explained to me before, I was wrong about this studio, they aren't sexist . Okay..." SJ outrage mode off "

Back to your conversation  :p 

do2p2iM.jpg

• Like 2

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Every time I see this thread from the front page, I have a brief moment where I entertain the fantasy that we're getting a video game adaption of the DC comic book where the golden age heroes wage a war on the 90s anti-heroes.

And every time, my heart breaks just a little.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."