Character Menu UI Thoughts/Concerns

Finally looking through the January update, I noticed an Alpha screenshot of the character sheet UI.  While overall it looks really nice and has lots of information in it, I worry there isn't an easy way to "compare" two different characters.  I notice a character's name at the top with arrows pointing left and right.

My issue is that let's say you have two characters who can use the same item and you want to compare their stats but there's three characters between them in the list order.  You have to keep clicking back and forth to do your compare, and that sounds like the kind of tedium that tends to turn me off from richer item systems.

Have I missed something about the UI and/or item system that alleviates this concern?  Or is this back-and-forth to compare different character's abilities (not just for equipment, either) a possible issue?

• Like 2

Finally looking through the January update, I noticed an Alpha screenshot of the character sheet UI.  While overall it looks really nice and has lots of information in it, I worry there isn't an easy way to "compare" two different characters.  I notice a character's name at the top with arrows pointing left and right.

My issue is that let's say you have two characters who can use the same item and you want to compare their stats but there's three characters between them in the list order.  You have to keep clicking back and forth to do your compare, and that sounds like the kind of tedium that tends to turn me off from richer item systems.

Have I missed something about the UI and/or item system that alleviates this concern?  Or is this back-and-forth to compare different character's abilities (not just for equipment, either) a possible issue?

You can probably change the order of the characters to make the back and forth less cumbersome, but I agree that a comparison tool could be very useful.

Hopefully we can also just click on a portrait, like in the IE games, to switch to that character's page (so any characters are just a click away).

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: