First of all apologies if this is elsewhere I couldn't find an answer through search.

Is it possible to increase my pledge at this time?

During the Kickstarter I gave what I could afford, but now I can give more.

I am currently on the $50 tier plus OOoE. If possible I would jump to $110 tier plus OOoE.

• Like 1

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

It isn't possible at this time (once your pledge has been finalized in the pledge manager), BUT, I'm fairly certain they're working on allowing us to edit our pledges... I'm gonna try and find that quote that says so.

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

It isn't possible at this time (once your pledge has been finalized in the pledge manager), BUT, I'm fairly certain they're working on it... I'm gonna try and find that quote that says so.

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything on adding add-ons (ha!) either, so I sent a ticket to support (though that's probably very low priority, will be long till they respond). I'd like to get the expansion now...

Guest Matt Sheets

It isn't possible at this time (once your pledge has been finalized in the pledge manager), BUT, I'm fairly certain they're working on allowing us to edit our pledges... I'm gonna try and find that quote that says so.

We're working on adding the ability to upgrade and add on additional addons to existing orders.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 9

I have a different question, a month ago I chose to update my pledge from digital (50) to retail (65 + 15 international), so at the end I had to pay extra 30 dollars. The 65 tier was called retail pack, today I went to check the tiers again and there is a retail box for 50 (tier Boxed Copy of Pillars of Eternity) instead of 65 . So, my question is, does this mean I suddenly have 15$ credit? 

Edited by JediEagle

We're working on adding the ability to upgrade and add on additional addons to existing orders.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, you can tell the guys from support to ignore my question, then. Or better, I won't be mad if they won't answer it anymore! Though this should be announced somewhere (if it hasn't happened already in the last update, haen't read it yet).

Guest Matt Sheets

I have a different question, a month ago I chose to update my pledge from digital (50) to retail (65 + 15 international), so at the end I had to pay extra 30 dollars. The 65 tier was called retail pack, today I went to check the tiers again and there is a retail box for 50 (tier Boxed Copy of Pillars of Eternity) instead of 65 . So, my question is, does this mean I suddenly have 15$ credit? 

There's multiple Tiers between Kickstarter rewards and our current Pledge rewards.

The 50 Dollar Tier does not include all of the rewards that the 65 dollar Kickstarter tier included.

Once you confirm a Pledge, if you attempt to make a new order, the only tiers that will appear will be our current pledge pricing.

I became a member in September, didn't pledge back then because personal stuff (economical~). Then when Slacker Backer became a "thing" I went for that, and when the Backer Site came up I upped my pledge.

But what I wanted to address was that I had 25$ for the Slacker Backer, then I pledged 120$ (I think, got to check the backer site), and it became like 2 separate orders. Will I get a Digital Copy for the Slacker Backer tier and the Early Access tier? I don't mind that one bit by the way (I can gift one copy to a friend that way), but just curious :D

I am considering upping my pledge quite a bit in the coming month(s) as well, but if I am to do it I want to "upgrade" the 120$ tier. I want to add money to the current one, not make a new separate one. Say, instead of having one 25$, one 120$ and another 100$, I'd prefer to have one 25$ and one 220$.

Guest Matt Sheets

I became a member in September, didn't pledge back then because personal stuff (economical~). Then when Slacker Backer became a "thing" I went for that, and when the Backer Site came up I upped my pledge.

But what I wanted to address was that I had 25$ for the Slacker Backer, then I pledged 120$ (I think, got to check the backer site), and it became like 2 separate orders. Will I get a Digital Copy for the Slacker Backer tier and the Early Access tier? I don't mind that one bit by the way (I can gift one copy to a friend that way), but just curious :D

I am considering upping my pledge quite a bit in the coming month(s) as well, but if I am to do it I want to "upgrade" the 120$ tier. I want to add money to the current one, not make a new separate one. Say, instead of having one 25$, one 120$ and another 100$, I'd prefer to have one 25$ and one 220$.

I messaged you some options you with your pledges.