Difficulty Thoughts: Merchants with Limited Gold & High Level Loot

Building a bit on what Darthdraken mentioned above, having to actually have your armor fitted for your character might be another way to make life difficult for the player (I mean that in a good way mind you, hardship builds character). After blasing some poor fellow with a fireball and pelting him with arrows his armor and items are likely not in the best of condition, and you would have to be extrodinarily lucky that the armor he wore fits you like a glove.

What I would propose is that you can wear the armor (I assume that most adventueres can do a bit of fitting on the fly) but until you take it to a smithy/tailor and get it fitted, your newly aquired armor has some minuses.

Item durability has been scrapped due to negative fan reaction.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.