Advice on Sith Lord Restoration Project

Hey guys,

I re-installed the game to check out the newest version of the Restored Content Mod. I had tried it a few years ago (I think?) but ran into problems in the droid factory.

Understanding that all of this falls under "spoiler" category, is there a preferred way to do the new planets? I installed the M4-78 mod as well, and it's description mentions that it affects the other planets. My typical path through the game is Nar Shadaa-->Dantooine (if female)/Onderon (if male)-->Onderon (if female)/Dantooine (if male)-->Korriban. Now that you can go Korriban-->M4-78, should I change this up?

Secondly, my last attempt to play the Restored Content mod ended in disaster, due to bad saving on my part. Any advice on how to properly gear up and improve HK for his assault on the factory?

Thanks!

I re-installed the game to check out the newest version of the Restored Content Mod. I had tried it a few years ago (I think?) but ran into problems in the droid factory.

Understanding that all of this falls under "spoiler" category, is there a preferred way to do the new planets? I installed the M4-78 mod as well, and it's description mentions that it affects the other planets. My typical path through the game is Nar Shadaa-->Dantooine (if female)/Onderon (if male)-->Onderon (if female)/Dantooine (if male)-->Korriban. Now that you can go Korriban-->M4-78, should I change this up?

M4-78 becomes available only after you finish Korriban so you can't change it up, obviously. My pesonal KotoR2 route though has always been Dantooine (since it's easier to build a good first lightsaber there because of a crystal cave) - Nar Shadaa - Onderon - Korriban (because Ludo Kressh's tomb opens up only if take Korriban last).

Secondly, my last attempt to play the Restored Content mod ended in disaster, due to bad saving on my part. Any advice on how to properly gear up and improve HK for his assault on the factory?

Just give him lots of ion weapons and construction kits.