environmental maps & transitions

I was wondering what's the possibility we can have rolling hills or different terrain we can travel through in this $4m version of the game? It would be cool for strategic purposes to launch missles down on a group of nastys, or have a warrior jump down and cause an earthquake on the baddies for example. In fact, can you guys create some maps specifically so as we come to a hole in the ground we can jump down below? You could use it as a way to transition from map to map. What is the current plan for in game transitions by the way? I like how kingdoms of amalur used the fancy pants doors that were different each time. That was cool. I know a game like this probably won't need many loading screens, but I just wondered how they were being used so far.

I like how kingdoms of amalur used the fancy pants doors that were different each time. That was cool. I know a game like this probably won't need many loading screens, but I just wondered how they were being used so far.

Amalur done some cool things however they didn't understand how to budget their game and lost a lot of money.

Eternity will likely be more humble in terms of design. 

Like Quadrone said transitions will most likely be very similar to the Infinity games.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination.