Quick Question About Kotor 2 Restored Content Mod

Hey guys, just made a new account to ask this question.

Can I still use the Restored Content Mod on an already existing save? I bought the game when it was on sale on steam for 2.49, since I had bought KOTOR 1 a few weeks ago. I just installed it a few days ago, as I was playing through the first on again to refresh my memory. I had never played Sith Lords before, and I wanted to make sure I got all the content that the game was meant to have. I installed the mod correctly, but forgot to turn off automatic updates. I played through the prologue, and I'm into Telos by a few missions. I correctly installed the mod and turned of updates, and I tried loading up my game and everything seems fine. Will I still get all of the restored content, or do I have to start a completely new character?  I've spent about 10 hours on this already, and I don't feel like running through it again. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Yeah, that has been reported recently, and already fixed for 1.8.3.

Currently the latest release is 1.8.2.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee