Will the music include harp?

harp is beautiful, I hope to hear lots of it.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I hope there will be plenty of musical instruments made from animal bladders and other membranes. Nothing beats the squeaky hums of Ye Farty Olde Haggis Squeeze, the magical bagpipes for a bard I never got to make for Josh & Co, since I hadn't enough dough at the time of the Kickstarter.

Making it is very difficult and gory. Here's how the bloody process begins:

:deadhorse:

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I recently discovered the beautiful sound of the instrument called a harp. I think it fits well into any medieval style RPG. So do you think its likely it will make a showing? Any other harp fans out there?

I am extremely incredulous about this post.

As such, I will continue the ongoing activity of satirizing this post by stating my desire to see the soundtrack prominently feature the theremin.

Edited by AGX-17

Why so cynical? Ubiquitous trolling in the internet not withstanding.

Personally, I think the harp is one of the most beautiful and evocative instruments in the world, and I surely hope it features in PE. 

Harp, violin, piano, guitar. The harp is probably most suited for PE out of all of these, though also the least versatile to my layman's ears.

• Like 1