How Is Chris Avellone able to do all this?

Darth Trethon

My guess is that he is probably busy with PoE. He must be done with Wasteland 2 by now and there is still much time left for Torment. I just hope we will see a healthy dose of his work in PoE...so excited for that game!

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

You'll be shocked what a guy can do when the choice is (1) do more work than you ever knew existed (2) or Dungeon Siege 4. 

... in seriousness, he has co-workers, the writing across these projects entails different levels of intensiveness at different times, etc. 

Edited by Morality Games

May Kickstarter be with you and all your stretch goals achieved. 

• 2 weeks later...

He has a thousand monkeys on typewriters. You know, interns.

Borrowed from Bioware? Sorry i'm awful.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Pump the breaks.

Backspace, backspace.

Shift + Home.

There is a (spiritual) successor to Planescape: Torment in the works!? WHY was I not told of this earlier?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Pump the breaks.

Backspace, backspace.

Shift + Home.

There is a (spiritual) successor to Planescape: Torment in the works!? WHY was I not told of this earlier?

Possibly because you've either been dead, in a coma, or simply living under a rock these past few months? Where have you been that it has not been mentioned? :p

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Pump the breaks.

Backspace, backspace.

Shift + Home.

Possibly because you've either been dead, in a coma, or simply living under a rock these past few months? Where have you been that it has not been mentioned? :p

Not here, that's for sure. I don't hang out at gaming sites like I used to :(

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta