So, about those KS badges...

sure, I'm late to the party, but I was a backer for Eternity and would love a badge that many seem to be strutting around in. I set my email to the same one as my KS account. What else do I need to do? And is the new Obsidian KS really Wheel of Time because I'd have a heart attack if so. KS fatigue be damned, we'd need to get it funded!

I'm not sure, though I think it may be exclusive to those who backed during the kickstarter. Maybe wait until the new year and ask Obsidian about it.

If they are worried about undermining their promise to kickstarter backers they could provide a different icon for late backers. This would be a good compromise I feel and might even entice some new late backers to click on the dotted line. 

I'm personally in two minds about this sort of thing. On one hand, I like that people who backed the kickstarter get some recognition, and it's fun to have these little icons as an expression of passion and support... but on the other hand it feels a bit unfair to those such as yourself who would've backed at the time but missed out for whatever reason. Not to mention it feels a bit flaunty, as you say 'strutting around in' lol. I have access to both a kickstarter and gold backer icon, but my feelings of unease about them have contributed to my waiting to fulfil my pledge (I've mostly been waiting for the dust to settle and any problems to get ironed out). I don't want to wave in people's faces that I could afford such a high pledge, yet I also want to express that I like Eternity & Obsidian this much and want to display my support proudly. I suppose it's a fairly trivial thing and doesn't really matter that much, though I would happily trade both my badges in for one single one that says something like Eternity Backer, that every backer gets whether late to the party or not.

Go here;

http://eternity.obsidian.net/

and finalise your pledge. Seeing you don't even have a backer badge, you obviously haven't done that yet...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 3 weeks later...

I know I finalized my pledge, yet I don't have my badge.

I'm not so much concerned about having the badge as making sure my pledge is okay.

EDIT:  Huh.  And it looks like my "of the Obsidian Order" thing is now gone, as well.  That's not good.

Edited by LegioCorvus