Holiday Break - Limited Support from Dec 21 - Jan 1

Hi everyone,

Obsidian closes after Friday of this week for the holidays and reopens on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014.

During that time, support on the Eternity Backer Portal will be available, but will be limited. We've gotten through most of the open requests (if we haven't responded to you yet, you're up soon!), and you can visit my blog about what we've got coming up next on the site if you're interested.

We want to wish all of you a fun and safe holiday filled with nothing but playing games (oh and I suppose spending some time with family and friends is probably good too. :))

...and I'm going to be that guy right now:

"See you next year" :cat:

Darren

• Like 9

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Jingle bells, vacation farewells**, nog and rum in egg! The office space is a quiet place, whilst the artists are away!

Hope you all have a great holiday!

**note to self: not a whole lot rhymes with 'bells...'

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Happy Holidays

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Have a great break :) - come back refreshed and inspired ;)

2014 - the year of Eternity .... or that's how it might feel while anticipating the game's release :p

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Happy holidays, everyone. You guys and gals enjoy some R and R.

That's way too much R. Don't want them to come back as pirates, now do we? 8)

We'll all be distracted for a couple weeks, but, rest assured that our razor sharp criticism of the team's progress and design decisions will still be here when you all get back! Haha...

Seriously though... Have an amazeful holiday break, Team Obsidian!

Hmm... I'm going to get right on crafting a giant horn to place atop a building at the center of your city, so that we can go sound it to call you all back to the battlefront of development after the peaceful respite ends. That would be awesome...

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u