Hi loyal Eternians,

Has anyone tried to get support using the "Contact Us" button and got a response? I sent in a request a week ago, but still no word.  And I know they are busy, so I'll keep waiting, but I still want to see if anyone had more luck than I have so far.

For clarity, this is all about the pledge manager.

Cheers

R.S.Geiger

Edited by rsgeiger

x1bql2.png

~ Scribe Extraordinaire to the Obsidian Order ~

I used it the day the pledge management site went live and got a response about 8 hours later. YMMV I guess? But the site hasn't been live for a week has it?

In any case, chances are that the people who answer those support requests are home for the weekend and unlikely to respond until Monday.

Yeah, I'm not counting the weekend, but I did send my request in on monday, and I got the automated responce in my mailbox that the request for help was recieved.

And I'm glad you got help :yes:

Edited by rsgeiger

x1bql2.png

~ Scribe Extraordinaire to the Obsidian Order ~

I suppose they've go their hands full at the moment. Sent my request early Dec 10 from the backer portal and am also waiting for a response. Patience is a virtue etc. but maybe, if you don't hear from them during next week, PM to Fionavar or write to support again?

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I'd imagine that support is slammed right now.  There were a lot of problems that people are probably contacting them about:

Pledge not showing up.

Pledges from Paypal and KS not  being able to be combined. (This was my problem that I am waiting for a response to.)

Pledge tier descriptions not matching and people wanting to know why.

Information for pledge item forms not allowing people to fill them out.

The errors that people had when trying to complete their order.

Etc., etc., etc...

I'll wait.  Probably won't get much support until next week as problems are fixed.

Adding my post as someone also waiting for a reply from customer service (discrepency b/w listed rewards led to over pledging), though understand that there are a multitude of delays for all reasons listed by the above posters.

Also good to see via this thread an official acknowledgement of the delay.

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

Hi loyal Eternians,

Has anyone tried to get support using the "Contact Us" button and got a response? I sent in a request a week ago, but still no word.  And I know they are busy, so I'll keep waiting, but I still want to see if anyone had more luck than I have so far.

For clarity, this is all about the pledge manager.

Cheers

R.S.Geiger

Since I backed the start of the kickster, does that make me an 'old Eternian'

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Uuh, support is now working on my case :) Seems I confused the system a bit, or maybe the system is fine with amounts that don't add up? I'm intrigued and at the same time feel sorry for the guys @Obisidian for the hours they have to invest in their backers.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority