Backers Wasteland 2 download?

Early Access for Wasteland 2 was only for particular tiers when pledging for Wasteland 2. I believe it was above $55 or something. Anyway, I doubt early access is part of the deal with Project Eternity.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

...damn.

I've only found out about Kickstarter after WL2 has already been funded. Now I'll either just have it dangling in front of my face, or have to buy yet another copy for early access.

Edited by Valikdu

On the object is an image of an earth pony in tainted pony bone. On the object is an image of a pegasus in tainted pony bone. The earth pony is performing horrific acts on the pegasus. The pegasus is screaming. The earth pony is laughing. The artwork is related to the murder of the Ranger Rainbow Dash by the Cook Pinkamena Diane Pie on 13th Granite, 142.

Would you like to know more? !!=My Little Fortress - Friendship is Magma=!!

I was just wondering when those backers that are due to receive the Wasteland 2 download are likely to have access to this as I note that it is now out on Steam? Thanks! :-)

p.s Keep up the great work, Pillars of Eternity is looking fantastic!

Wasteland 2 has not been released. What you see on steam is for Beta testing. Most Wasteland 2 backers don't have access to Beta and we don't. I'll be getting Wasteland 2 from my Torment: Tides of Numenera pledge which is made by the same studio developing Wasteland 2, inXile.....but that's later, when the game is actually released, and that's still a while off.

• Like 2

1zq6793.jpg

• 1 month later...