What you did today

Rosbjerg

Suffering under feature creep

*eye begins twitching involuntarily*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm giving up drinking for the next month.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm giving up drinking for the next month.

Start in January, you fool.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've been doing bits and pieces of Christmas shopping over the last few weeks, and in the middle of a conversation with my sister.. I suddenly couldn't think what or if I'd actually sorted out her Christmas presents yet. This could mean digging out all the stashes and double-checking before it gets too late.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Spent the whole day waiting for other people to do things. They didn't.

Am now listening to the rain absolutely hammering the house.

-Elwood Blues

You working as an attorney now, too?

8 months into living outside Helsinki and I'm becoming a hypochondriac. Looks like it's meningitis today. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I find the thought of Wals as a lawyer amusing. Almost as funny as Volo being a doctor.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I find the thought of Wals as a lawyer amusing. Almost as funny as Volo being a doctor.

My mother often said I should have been a lawyer. Which is odd, because I always thought she had a high regard for me.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

I got some pork spare ribs and duck pancakes with hoisin sauce over the weekend, just took them out of the fridge and spotted "Cook from frozen, do not refreeze after defrosting" on the package. I put them in the oven anyway. If I post a lot tomorrow, or never again, you all know this was a bad decision. 

Edited by Serrano
  • Like 2

It was time for a huge beef jerky order, so I can be in a dried, salted beef coma all weekend.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I haven't had a soda in a few weeks and I'm really craving one right about now. At this point I would do terrible, terrible things for a sip of Dr Pepper

It was time for a huge beef jerky order, so I can be in a dried, salted beef coma all weekend.

I got a dehydrator for Christmas (I think) and I can't wait to get back to making my own jerky

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah, I'd still like a wood smoker unit for the backyard or something, but knowing me, after the first few months it would sit there 90% of the time unused, rusting away. So I haven't. :biggrin:

I was out and about and noticed my wrist watch had stopped, so I guess I need a new battery, or a new watch. Which made me wonder ... in this era of cellphones and gadgets how many people still use wrist watches? I suppose not too many, except for certain occasions. I don't actually wear mine too often but I definitely still like having one. I still remember the huge cheap-Swatch fad. Every kid and their mother seemed to have one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well it's 0440 and I haven't made it to the lands of morpheus yet... The dark ceiling looms overhead and a full moon seems to be glooming its way amidsT cloud cover outside..

Well it's 0440 and I haven't made it to the lands of morpheus yet... The dark ceiling looms overhead and a full moon seems to be glooming its way amidsT cloud cover outside..

I couldn't sleep until 0330-ish. Must have been something loose in the night!

-Elwood Blues

It was closer to 06-not-so-dark-and-getting-light when I managed to drop off to dozing land....

Pondering how hard it would be to mainline tea. But then I'd lose the taste effect, hm.

I watched "Sparkle Sings Dylan" for about the 500th time... Love that video.

http://youtu.be/DYI9neNiFSc

• Like 1

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

It was closer to 06-not-so-dark-and-getting-light when I managed to drop off to dozing land....

Pondering how hard it would be to mainline tea. But then I'd lose the taste effect, hm.

Could you duct tape a bag of earl grey to your arm?

-Elwood Blues

You working as an attorney now, too?

8 months into living outside Helsinki and I'm becoming a hypochondriac. Looks like it's meningitis today. :p

Sitting around idle in the pipeline is in every job, it seems.  :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Accepted new job. Surprisingly feel a bit sick with nerves! :lol:

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

I have to admit, if I'm not going with the industrial nature of PG Tips.. I will favour Lady Grey over Earl Grey...

I have to admit, if I'm not going with the industrial nature of PG Tips.. I will favour Lady Grey over Earl Grey...

Although, as an American, I scarcely feel I can speak with much authority on the subject, I have always operated under the assumption that, regardless of the masculine or feminine variant, "Grey" was code for "somebody dumped a crock of awful potpourri into this tea." 

• Like 1

Although, as an American, I scarcely feel I can speak with much authority on the subject, I have always operated under the assumption that, regardless of the masculine or feminine variant, "Grey" was code for "somebody dumped a crock of awful potpourri into this tea." 

Yep, that's what Earl Grey tastes like. Bloody horrible.

sonsofgygax.JPG