Breakdown of VIP badges

I decided to forego my Green KS Badge. I could get it if I wanted to but much rather be without it. It makes my posts too long as well.

Me too. The gold one looks nice and actually stands out more without the K.

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

I hope, I allocate my money for the right purpose. ;)

But I think, the gold backers are the students of the nineties - now in jobs with good earnings and with nice memories of old days of computer gaming and adequate pocket money to recall this memories.

You are likely right on the -money- with this one. Unfortunately, I was a child of the nineties and have only just recently begun raking in the pocket money. But, I do have fond memories of Baldur's Gate (simpler times!). 

Although I was unable to back at the gold level, I am very pleased to see that so many people have done so. As Garrick says, "Life is glorious." 

• Like 1

I'm wondering what's the point of green ks badges, shouldn't anyone have at least a bronze one?

Not having the green K badge means someone backed after the KS campaign ended and wasn't part of the group of people that made it all possible....the ones that made the Kickstarter campaign successful and without whom we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't think that is necessarily true. I kickstarted very early in the campaign, yet when when the backer site came online it was going to make me pay to get the KS badge. No thank you. I put money down for a game, not a vanity sticker.

I'm wondering what's the point of green ks badges, shouldn't anyone have at least a bronze one?

Not having the green K badge means someone backed after the KS campaign ended and wasn't part of the group of people that made it all possible....the ones that made the Kickstarter campaign successful and without whom we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't think that is necessarily true. I kickstarted very early in the campaign, yet when when the backer site came online it was going to make me pay to get the KS badge. No thank you. I put money down for a game, not a vanity sticker.

Maye I'm missing something but as long as you backed via Kickstarter(or during the KS campaign via PayPal) you should get the badge and there's no way to buy it if you didn't as far as I can tell. You can buy the Obsidian Order membership and title for $8 but that doesn't give you the K badge.

If you're supposed to have the K badge but don't you want to post in the pinned thread and/or send a PM to Fionavar. But I seriously doubt there's any way to buy the K badge....either you're supposed to have it or not.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

Maye I'm missing something but as long as you backed via Kickstarter(or during the KS campaign via PayPal) you should get the badge and there's no way to buy it if you didn't as far as I can tell. You can buy the Obsidian Order membership and title for $8 but that doesn't give you the K badge.

If you're supposed to have the K badge but don't you want to post in the pinned thread and/or send a PM to Fionavar. But I seriously doubt there's any way to buy the K badge....either you're supposed to have it or not.

What I believe happened was that my e-mail address had changed. My kickstarter e-mail changed because hotmail rolled over to windows live mail. I imagine this caused me to fall through the cracks. Logging in to my kickstarter account, it shows that I backed--just under the defunct address.

Guest Matt Sheets

What I believe happened was that my e-mail address had changed. My kickstarter e-mail changed because hotmail rolled over to windows live mail. I imagine this caused me to fall through the cracks. Logging in to my kickstarter account, it shows that I backed--just under the defunct address.

I see that you backed during the Kickstarter.

PM me if you want your KS Badge.