To help all of us select the right size shirt, could you guys please tell us what brand and shirt line you'll be using for the OE and PE shirts? I don't want to end up with a shirt that barely covers my midriff or could be converted into a 2 person tent when I'm not wearing it...

• Like 2

I second this please.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

I figured it was the generalized t-shirt sizing for the generalized male population from some generalized t-shirt slogan company.

eg, I'm not sure Obsidian has immediate knowledge of what behind-the-scenes manufacturing company provides the t-shirt/slogan maker with their blank-slate shirts. Course, I could be wrong. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I figured it was the generalized t-shirt sizing for the generalized male population from some generalized t-shirt slogan company.

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but any time you commission the manufacture of something like a shirt you're given cost estimates based on options (such as shirt type). Its not behind the scenes... it's part of the whole 'paying for it' process. :p

Also as a 6'2 guy... that last part of your post isn't valid in my experience.

Guest Matt Sheets

Hey everyone,

Currently we're not sure of the Brand or Shirt Line for the T-Shirts currently.

We'll have a Backer update once we get closer to shipping that will include those details so people can adjust sizes then.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but any time you commission the manufacture of something like a shirt you're given cost estimates based on options (such as shirt type). Its not behind the scenes... it's part of the whole 'paying for it' process. :p

Also as a 6'2 guy... that last part of your post isn't valid in my experience.

I admit I have no clue about commissioning bulk orders of slogan t-shirts. I was assuming that perhaps one is not always initially told what specific brand the t-shirts are made with (Hanes, for example). Mostly tho it was my attempt at being humorous re: clothing industries "one number fits all" mentality. Guess it fell flat. :lol:

Being a 4' 11" tall female who is also not tiny-boned or narrow shouldered, I am quite sympathetic to being hard to fit, only in the opposite direction.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A 3XL would be appreciated too, usually 2XL is either too short or not wide enough. Because if you're tall you must be skinny, or if you're fat you must be short, because clothes are only made for short fat people or tall skinny people. I'd like a tall fat option please.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A 3XL would be appreciated too, usually 2XL is either too short or not wide enough. Because if you're tall you must be skinny, or if you're fat you must be short, because clothes are only made for short fat people or tall skinny people. I'd like a tall fat option please.

I'm smack in-between L and XL, and I have the exact opposite issue. If you wear an L, you're apparently supposed to have a very short torso (and arms), but if you wear an XL, you'd better be 17-inches wider than the person who wore an L. It's really quite silly.

You'd think they'd just separate overall "size" (to oversimplify it), and length. That's pretty much how pants work. But no... I guess shirts are too cool for that. :)

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Hey,

We will be offering 3XL for the T-Shirt Size.

If you've already completed your survey/addon and wish to change it, please contact support.

Appreciated. Didn't finish the survey just in case so all good.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm smack in-between L and XL, and I have the exact opposite issue. If you wear an L, you're apparently supposed to have a very short torso (and arms), but if you wear an XL, you'd better be 17-inches wider than the person who wore an L. It's really quite silly.

You'd think they'd just separate overall "size" (to oversimplify it), and length. That's pretty much how pants work. But no... I guess shirts are too cool for that. :)

no, because that would make things far too easy.

This is exactly why I want them to release the brand and line of shirt that will be used. Some L are too short, and the XLs are far too wide.

• 2 weeks later...

I want a t-shirt made of silk.

Silk is awesome, except when it comes time to clean it. Or you have cats that like to give you shirt-hugs...

...I still like all-cotton t-shirts best, although the blends are fine and they tend to wear longer.

I'll see your material -- silk -- and raise you one type of that material -- spider.

Then my t-shirt will be BULLETPROOF! 8D!

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I'll see your material -- silk -- and raise you one type of that material -- spider.

Then my t-shirt will be BULLETPROOF! 8D!

#"string" raise.

...Amateur. Tsk.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle