Campaign Almanac vs Collector's Book?

Can someone tell me pls if it's possible to pledge 35$ and then add the Campaign Almanac and Digital Collector's Book as add ons? What is the difference between these two? 

Also I've noticed that at 45$ you get the digital collector's book ...... no Almanac:( is the Almanac available only as an addon?

Can someone tell me pls if it's possible to pledge 35$ and then add the Campaign Almanac and Digital Collector's Book as add ons? What is the difference between these two? 

Also I've noticed that at 45$ you get the digital collector's book ...... no Almanac:( is the Almanac available only as an addon?

If you get the $50 dollar Digital Fun Pack, you should get both the Collector's Book as well as the Campaign Almanac.

My bad, it's not like that unless you backed the project on Kickstarter. Sorry :(

Edited by Boox

from the faq:

What is the difference between the Strategy Guide, the Collector's Book, and the Campaign Almanac?

• Strategy Guide = Tips and Tricks on how to play the game.
  • Collector's Book = Art, Concepts, Making Of/Behind the Scenes, Monster Info, additional lore, and info on companions/characters.
  • Almanac = All about the World - the History and Lore of the world of Pillars of Eternity.

from the faq:

What is the difference between the Strategy Guide, the Collector's Book, and the Campaign Almanac?

• Strategy Guide = Tips and Tricks on how to play the game.
  • Collector's Book = Art, Concepts, Making Of/Behind the Scenes, Monster Info, additional lore, and info on companions/characters.
  • Almanac = All about the World - the History and Lore of the world of Pillars of Eternity.

does the almanac contain everything that's in collector book?

My guess is that the there might some limited overlap (lore / maps) between the Collector's book and the Almanac, but not much.

The Almanac to my mind is more like the "Campaign Setting" books that accompany table top role playing games. e.g. The Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Minus the stat / GM tables.

So where the Collector's book is like the game's "making of" document, the Almanac is instead a deeper encyclopaedia of the World the game is set in.

I would sort of expect that if PE has lore books that you read in-game (think back to Baldur's Gate), then the Almanac is the source of those lore books, containing additional information, more details of history, cities, regions, cultures, races etc.

Depending on what modding tools will be available for PE, if any, the Almanac might assist mod-creators flesh out stories and quests, item descriptions etc. that will feel genuine to the rest of community.

That's my 2 cents, hope that helps :)

Edited by Azmodan

My guess is that the there might some limited overlap (lore / maps) between the Collector's book and the Almanac, but not much.

The Almanac to my mind is more like the "Campaign Setting" books that accompany table top role playing games. e.g. The Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Minus the stat / GM tables.

So where the Collector's book is like the game's "making of" document, the Almanac is instead a deeper encyclopaedia of the World the game is set in.

I would sort of expect that if PE has lore books that you read in-game (think back to Baldur's Gate), then the Almanac is the source of those lore books, containing additional information, more details of history, cities, regions, cultures, races etc.

Depending on what modding tools will be available for PE, if any, the Almanac might assist mod-creators flesh out stories and quests, item descriptions etc. that will feel genuine to the rest of community.

That's my 2 cents, hope that helps :)

Thx!:) Think I'll just get the 35$ + expansion pack + world almanac. shame you can't get the collectors book as add on:(     the 45$ tier that has it is too bloated for my taste (mp3, cook book etc)