KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

aisha-tyler.jpg

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is it just me or are her eyes close set?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah, Lena Headey! How I miss her cheek

sLena-in-The-Jungle-Book-lena-headey-6374

Seriously, does anyone know what happened to them?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

And I chose a bad picture from it, considering the... Realism is not the right word, but they obviously have a very good military advisor and the cast tends to look like they kniw what they are doing better than basically any other tv series or 99 % of movies.

In my defence, both my eyes were fixated on another part of Milauna up there...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Strikeback.

oh boy, it was originally written by Chris Ryan  :wowey: he's, like, the coolest dude after John McAleese. although, I have reservations about his writing abilities 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Strikeback.

oh boy, it was originally written by Chris Ryan  :wowey: he's, like, the coolest dude after John McAleese. although, I have reservations about his writing abilities 

The original Brit Series or the American collaboration?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Strikeback.

oh boy, it was originally written by Chris Ryan :wowey: he's, like, the coolest dude after John McAleese. although, I have reservations about his writing abilities

The original Brit Series or the American collaboration?
Considering that in the UK, the Skinemax/Sky collaboration are the seasons 2-> of the very same series...

I understand the first uk season is directly based on a Ryan book,

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Strikeback.

worst fears confirmed, watching season 1, and it's very, very silly. also, no fit girls with guns anywhere. Monte, I should file a complaint for false advertising 

let's switch gears

Kirsten-Weiess-courtesy-facebookcom.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

tumblr_lz2bh2ulkM1r9khx4o1_500.jpg

that was for Monte and Wals

and this 's a bonus:

Brianna%2BBrown%2Bphoto.jpg

elisha_cuthbert_face-wide.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

Could we ... are there any tastefully appointed photographs of the Duchess. They showed a few of Princess Kate sailing a yacht on the national news tonight ... I seriously cannot remember a more perfect post-child posterior in the history of womankind. She is just impossibly beautiful, I must say. 

All Stop. On Screen.

While I appreciate the thought I'm not going for any more female squaddies. I swore off them after the last ...incredibly fierce and athletic... nutter I went out with.

On a different note:

600full-gemma-arterton.jpg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

oh, Gemma...  :wub:

byzantium_large.jpg

Saoirse is a mighty fine lady as well

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

and Olivia with guns
Olivia-Munn-water-guns.jpg

Walsingham said: