KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

I was with him right up until the 11 year old.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah ok, that long barrel at the bottom is the equivalent of an extended magazine ? 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

seems that way. I know next to nothing about shotguns, though.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Thought she had a shotgun with an underslung shotgun at first. Y'know, more dakka.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah ok, that long barrel at the bottom is the equivalent of an extended magazine ? 

Yes, its an extension tube. It looks retarded IMO but in competition shootings its teh rage. Saiga 12's with extended mags don't look much better either. 

448x298xIMG_1061_export-900x600.jpg.page

But since this a girls thread: 

nybd5h.jpg

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Should just make a belt fed shotgun.

too many filters.

janna-header.png

ALLIE2.jpg

jess_taran_butler_04.jpg

tumblr_lt898nEHel1qfd9kzo1_500.jpg

87fe3e38ea9b16fb17410b8595de2dcd.jpg

Tori-1024x683.jpg

Viscusi-Rifle.jpg

more guns for you, fellow snobs

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

late addition:

ScreenShot2013-04-11at113505PM_zpse643fb

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

Funny, I didn't know your tastes were so....extensive.

Edit: you should be careful not to be put to jail for showing diverse preferences.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That is one ugly ring she has on.

I don't want to prejudge anyone's tastes, but as Orogun has already observed the blonde lady has a touch of the Martian walker about her.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:blink:

The brunette too?

Probably.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

one and the same

• Like 1
Walsingham said: