KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

no, not Serbia :D used to live in Russia. now I'm a bit closer to the Black Sea

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Ah ok, I always thought you were a Serb, sorry.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

;) 

ify7np.jpg

Something about a woman holding a gun is just incredibly sexy.

Will have to remember to spam this thread with more Eva Green when I get off work and finish the current block of studies.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Probably because women like that are a dime a dozen in the Soviet Union.

I didn't know women with coke habits were that common there.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Probably because women like that are a dime a dozen in the Soviet Union.

In that case she should be all over the place since last week (if I didn't misunderstand you that is).

Anyhow, paint me chauvinist but I agree - Easter Europe women are beautiful.

I remember bringing back a coca-cola light poster from my trip to Lvov, back in 2003 or 2004. I never learned Russian so I couldn't decipher written in Cyrillic full name of the model. Her first name was Natasha or Natalia, second remained a mystery to this day.

On the same trip I've met even prettier one in a cafe, but I became overwhelmed by her beauty and forgot to ask for her name (not to mention number). <sigh>

Oh well, at least that poster was a nice (if eyebrow rising) souvenir :p

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.

megan-fox-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-s

Megan Fox on the TMNT set.... and holy crap, I didn't recognize her at first. what the hell happened, Megan?! where's that freckled girl I used to like?

megan_fox_black_top_tan_freckl.jpg

I guess she's lost forever  ;(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

hah, actually, first pic is Lindsey Lohan  :biggrin:

Walsingham said:

Picture-1-900x400.png

reviving the thread with more guns and girls (that actually know how to use them)

Duff_zps30dd85ec.jpg

JessieDuff-MattDuff.jpg

photo.jpg

maggie-reese-top-shot.jpg?d=1024

MGN_0142.jpg

HaleyHeath1.jpg

tumblr_mqrrmhh_Te_F1rfobcxo1_500.jpg

baTmSF3.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

and a youngling who in a couple of years will top them all

NRA-Katie_Francis_FINAL.jpg

Katie_Francis_3_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc3

Walsingham said:

Got a little young there at the end.   :geek:

Love knows no boundaries? :x

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif