KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

968full-eva-green.jpg
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Thats your opinion and I do not agree with it.  

A not so small portion of the women posted here look like underage girls and some look like they have 3500 liters of airbrush sprayed on their faces yet I'm rarely if ever complaining about other peoples tastes like that. 

So yeah, whats the point of comments like that? 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

The opening volley of the Eva Green Retaliation!

eva-green-hairstyles1.jpg

600full-eva-green.jpg

1155995-eva-green.jpg

600full-eva-green.jpg

Eva+Green+hd+Wallpapers+2012_.jpg

Supergirl-Cosplay-31.jpg

Fixed.

• Like 7

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

physically strong women scare the **** out of me as well. there's the fit girl, and then there's the muscle freak. latter kind just overdo it with building muscles and burning fat. their hormones change, their shapes do as well, hips become narrower, shoulders wider. at that point she may as well be a man, I wouldn't know the difference

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Thats your opinion and I do not agree with it.  

A not so small portion of the women posted here look like underage girls and some look like they have 3500 liters of airbrush sprayed on their faces yet I'm rarely if ever complaining about other peoples tastes like that. 

So yeah, whats the point of comments like that? 

Maybe he wants you to start posting in the "Attractive men.." thread instead?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Would this be worth the comment along the lines of "some of these women you'd be willing to be sent to jail for.. some of these women you'd expect to find in the jail you get sent to" ?

• Like 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You have to admit, she is rather mannish.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

137072831539802.jpg

im in love

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

first page of this thread contains a trojan, that originated at boutiquestore808, or so AVAST thinks 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

You know who did it sorophx?

nope, didn't feel like checking every link there. that's what forum admins are for  :brows:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

first page of this thread contains a trojan, that originated at boutiquestore808, or so AVAST thinks

4th pic in the OP. I'm positive it was clean when I posted it, and the url seems to be broken as well.

Scarlett+Johansson+at+the+Under+the+Skin

What a great necklace. I mean it just draws the eye.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 9

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

first thing I noticed was the tattoo... erhm, I mean, prison ink :disguise:

Walsingham said:

first thing I noticed was the tattoo... erhm, I mean, prison ink :disguise:

I'm pretty sure that would be enough for Vlad to have his OMOH's lock you up for "antisocial behaviour".

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Noticed that tattoo first, meh.  Isn't sorophx in Serbia, though ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra