KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

I adore her  :wub:

kate_beckinsale-93139.gif

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Rhona agrees 

600_Rhona_Mitra-016.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

for Monte: Jennifer Love Hewitt with prison ink
Tat-Jennifer-Love-Hewitt.jpg

:biggrin:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

^ Something I just noticed, Is it just me or does Kate totally look like Rhona Mitra?  :blink:

You just noticed that?

Also, tiny pictures.

Yeah, I never watch films featuring Kate or Rhona, don't like them.  

In that case, I'll just tell you that the  coda of Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans is predicated on Rhona and Kate looking similar (it ends up being "why" Vampire Lord Viktor spares Beckinsdale's Selene when he kills her family - she looks like Mitra's Sonja who is Viktor's now-deceased daughter)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

And sepia filters.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

:grin:

what about this girl then:

8ah4.jpg

Walsingham said:

she might be more familiar to y'all looking like this:

Ashley%20Harkleroad%20Playboy%20Cover.jp

• Like 1
Walsingham said: