Kickstart Backer Badge

I think I did, it has the "OK" status.

[upd] Oh. Looks like I really didn't.

Edited by Valikdu

On the object is an image of an earth pony in tainted pony bone. On the object is an image of a pegasus in tainted pony bone. The earth pony is performing horrific acts on the pegasus. The pegasus is screaming. The earth pony is laughing. The artwork is related to the murder of the Ranger Rainbow Dash by the Cook Pinkamena Diane Pie on 13th Granite, 142.

Would you like to know more? !!=My Little Fortress - Friendship is Magma=!!

I think I did, it has the "OK" status.

No, it should have "Previously Used" status....meaning you used your pledged funds to select and finalize your reward tier and addons if you have any.

And at the bottom it should read: "Total Credit Available 0.00" meaning you used all your pledged funds toward a tier and addons.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

I do not have the KickStarter backer badge nor the VIP badge for donating $250.00

Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

I just did. I made sure my pledge was there, but I wasn't aware I still needed to fill out an address to ship it to and everything. I thought I'd done that with kickstarter. The process has been completed now though. 

I, too, do not have the green "K" despite having backed at the $65 level during the original Kickstarter backing period.

Edited by Tsuga C

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Done.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: